Thanks Thanks:  0
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
    j7wild Guest

Thumbs down World Exclusive footage of Katie Holmes spawning Tom Cruise's Son !!

Tom Cruise has become a father again after his fiancée Katie Holmes last night gave birth to a healthy baby girl, weighing in at 7lb 7oz.

A publicist for the celebrity couple revealed that the baby is to be called Suri, after the pair fell in love with the name in a book of baby names. It means "princess" in Hebrew and "red rose" in Farsi. It also means "pickpocket" in Japanese.

The American media has however already started to refer to the new arrival as the TomKitten, a play on the nickname - TomKat - given to Cruise and Holmes during their whirlwind and unorthodox courtship.

The couple revealed that they were dating less than a year ago, at an awards ceremony in Rome on April 27.

Cruise, 43, who was married to Nicole Kidman for ten years and had two adopted children with her, had been single since splitting with Penelope Cruz in 2004. Holmes, who is 16 years Cruise's junior, had split from Chris Klein, her fiancé and partner of five years, in January.

Six weeks later, on June 17, the star of Top Gun and Mission: Impossible proposed to Holmes at the top of the Eiffel Tower in Paris, where he was promoting his latest Hollywood epic, War of the Worlds.

Cruise, a Scientologist who had previously kept his strongly-held views on medicine and Hollywood strictly to himself, has been outspoken throughout the relationship.

In May he savaged the actress Brooke Shields for taking anti-depressants to treat post-natal depression after the birth of her first child. By coincidence, Shields also gave birth yesterday, to a baby girl she has named Grier.

As the pregnancy progressed, Cruise startled his fans by revealing that Holmes would give birth in silence. In fact, it emerged, it is the doctors and nurses who are asked to remain quiet at Scientology deliveries - the Dawson's Creek starlet was not expected to give birth without making a noise.

Cruise also clarified last week that his religious beliefs would not prevent Holmes from having anaesthetic if she decided she needed one.

The couple have not set a date for their wedding, although Holmes's Catholic parents are said to be concerned that they should legitimise the union by marrying as soon as possible.

In a statement issued through Cruise's publicist, the couple said that they "joyously welcomed" baby Suri. "Everybody is doing wonderfully," said the spokesman. He refused to say where or when the baby was born, or how long Holmes was in labour.

Cruise appears to have the care of the newborn well under control. He told GQ that his entire family and his staff have been attending seminars on how foetuses develop in the womb and how to care for babies after the birth.

Here's the exclusive footage from the delivery room:

http://www.break.com/index/tomkat.html

Try to keep Katie from using painkillers during the delivery or the Scientologists will come and take her away!!

http://www.break.com/index/xenu.html

Credits
    ah ah ah

Credits
    hmm, background makes me sad

j7wild Guest

Thumbs down finally, the TOMKAT baby picture!!

Only 22 weeks overdue !!

Tom Cruise, Katie Holmes, and Suri Cruise, photographed exclusively for Vanity Fair by Annie Leibovitz on Cruise's property in Telluride, Colorado, July 27, 2006.

Vanity Fair Exclusive: Katie Holmes and Tom Cruise Talk About Baby Suri; 22-Page Family Portfolio by Annie Leibovitz

NEW YORK, N.Y.—In a private conversation with Vanity Fair features editor Jane Sarkin, Katie Holmes tells her that "it's been heartbreaking" to see what's being said in the press about her family and her baby. "Some of the crap that's out there—the stuff that's said about my parents and my siblings [tabloid accounts implied that Katie's family did not hit it off with Tom]—it's really frustrating the amount of BEEP that's out there. And the stuff they say about Suri?! You shouldn't say that about us, and you can't say that about my child."

Holmes explains that the gossip "eats away at me because it's just not O.K.," but that she keeps up on it because "this is my future. This is my family, and I care so much about them. To see how someone as caring and good as Tom is—to see how things can just get so twisted and turned around. I mean, where does it come from?"

Sarkin spent five days with the Cruise-Holmes extended family at Cruise's Telluride, Colorado, compound, sharing meals, taking hikes, and hanging out. Bella and Connor, whom Cruise and Nicole Kidman adopted during their marriage, were there, as well as Holmes's mother and father, Cruise's mother and sister, and other family members.

Sarkin reports that Cruise and Holmes coo over the baby like any new parents. "She has Kate's lips and eyes," Tom says of the baby. "I think she looks like Kate." Holmes counters, "I think she has Tom's eyes. I think she looks like Tom."

"I was overjoyed in being pregnant," Holmes tells Sarkin, "and then had to withstand ridicule about my pregnancy when it was the most normal, non-controversial thing imaginable." Of speculation in the press, Holmes says, "All those things were invented."

Holmes explains their purchase of an in-house sonogram machine to Sarkin, saying that they were followed by paparazzi and as a result her doctor had to make house calls. "The sonogram was for his use!" she says.

Leading up to the frenzy over the pictures, "we were just living our lives, being a family," Cruise says. "Actually, we were taking our own photos and always planned to release those at the right time." But "then all the craziness began," Holmes says. "This 'Where is Suri?' controversy. Tom and I looked at each other and said, 'What's going on?' We weren't trying to hide anything."

"It seemed only natural to have Annie take the first public photographs of Suri," says Cruise of their decision to allow Leibovitz to photograph the baby. "Annie is the only professional photographer who ever shot Bella and Connor as children."

"The moment the doctor handed me Suri," Holmes tells Sarkin, "I was just ready. The feeling is indescribable. All I can say is the moment I looked in her eyes I felt like ... Mom." Holmes continues: "She's a glorious girl. She's the miracle of our life."

The October issue of Vanity Fair hits newsstands in New York and Los Angeles on September 6, and nationally by September 12.

MY OPINION AFTER READING THIS?

Katie Holmes is too young and immature to understand the consequences of being a Celebrity;

she needs to understand that being with someone as controversial and as famous as Tom, she will have to put up with a lot of publicity, from both the regular press and the tabloids: some of them are real, some are insulting and some are fake.

I really do hope things continues to be well between Tom and Katie but Tom is a major womanizer who has a long history of being married TWICE and having short Love Affairs with his prior female co-stars like Rebecca DeMornay, Penelope Cruz and Kelly McGillis (Top Gun).

I hope he doesn't treat Katie like just another woman that he can dump!!

Credits
    Is that baby wearing a wig or what?
    I'm a mog, half man, half dog, I am my own best friend.

j7wild Guest

Exclamation

Quote Originally Posted by Jax View Post
    Is that baby wearing a wig or what?
    kind of ugly for a girl!!

Moved from Minas Tirith!!! Direction of my new path is not so clear, but I think I'm on the way to MY SHIRE
    Credits
    Oh! Come on guys! She's pretty. You say so, only because it's TomKat daughter...

j7wild Guest
    let me guess:

she's going to start acting as soon as she is old enough at 3 years old!!

Credits
    meh, baby pictures aren't too exciting for me. But in 18 years, who knows?
    If you can stay calm, while all around you is chaos...then you probably haven't completely understood the seriousness of the situation.

Credits
    Doesn't anyone here question the fact that 22 week old baby's normally don't have that much hair.

Moved from Minas Tirith!!! Direction of my new path is not so clear, but I think I'm on the way to MY SHIRE
    Credits
    You should see my daughter... It's possible, trust me.

j7wild Guest

Red face

Here's another picture;

she sure has a lot of hair for a 22 week old baby!!

Credits
    that amount of hair for a baby is within normal ranges...she is 5 months old.

i think she is an adorable baby. (not as adorable as mine was when he was born though). she is going to have alot of attention put on her for the rest of her life, which is both a blessing and a curse.

no matter what they say, they did it for publicity...which is why they waited so long. just long enough for Pitt/Jolie's baby to be old news.... makes sense since Hollywood is all about being in the news.

i also think katie holmes has no clue. she married tom cruise for cripe's sake...she is going to be in tabloids for the next 20 years.... might as well get used to it....
    "I hate to advocate weird chemicals, alcohol, violence or insanity to anyone …
    but they've always worked for me,"

Hunter S.Thompson

j7wild Guest
    next 20 years unless he finds a new flame and dumps her which considering his track record, it's 110% possible!!

if she thinks he is going to grow old with her together until the Baby grows up and gets married and have grandchildren, she is living in a Fantasy World!!

Credits
    In fact she does has wig on VF photo. You can see very well that hair she has under it are ... not black
    Me angry! Where´s my food!

My DVD Collection, My Blu-ray collection

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast