Thanks Thanks:  0
Page 3 of 8 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast
    Credits
    Quote Originally Posted by j7wild
    now I remember: after the other Predators take their comrade's remain back on the ship and they've left Earth.

that would be sooooo cooool!!
    wow!!

exactally! there you go.

Credits
    Never liked the concept of the Predalien, Aliens were cool because they were quick and sleek while the Predator was the intelligent hunter. I find the hybrid to be nothing more than a big piece of meat, lacking the true strong sides of either race.

Credits
    but this time be moved into a more contemporary setting which many fans have taken to be a city
    I like that idea. It would be cool to see Aliens hive in some underground parking lot... I hope this one will be better than the first one.

Credits
    I've been a long time fan of the Aliens franchise, but I see them screwing it up.

j7wild Guest
    the city eh?

wasn't that the idea for Alien 3 (I even have a trailer for that) and then it was dropped and replaced with a Penal Colony Planet which in my opinion is what screwed up A3 in the first place!!

Don't blame David Fincher either, it was the studio's executives fault!!

Credits
    I remember the trailer.... "On earth, everyone can hear you scream."

j7wild Guest
    Alien 3 is a good example of what happens when arrogant Studio Executives who have no idea about the creative movie making process (except for shuffling paperwork) stick their nose into the production of a movie.

The results:

crucial scenes that were never shot, sets that were built at millions of $$$ and never used, scripts rewrites, director changes, several reshoots and a crappy final cut resulting in the director, David Fincher, not wanting anything to do with the movie and the recent DVD Director's Cut!!

It's a shame because if the studio would have left it alone and let Fincher do his thing, Alien 3 would had been Great!!

Moved from Minas Tirith!!! Direction of my new path is not so clear, but I think I'm on the way to MY SHIRE
    Credits
    20th Century Fox changed release date. New date - 21 december 2007. Four months waiting more.

Credits
    I think the problem nowadays is that many of the fans of Aliens and Predators are too young for an R rating. The people who enjoyed the original movies probably don't go to theaters too much any more. They're forced to dumb down the material so more viewers can see it.
    If you can stay calm, while all around you is chaos...then you probably haven't completely understood the seriousness of the situation.

Credits
    Quote Originally Posted by michalz00
    Yep, I read a few DVD reviews and they are saying the same thing... unfortunately there is no Unrated Edition in my beautiful country
    I have the same problem. I already own the first 2DVD release, but I want to own the Unrated version also. TOo bad this one is only released in the USA...

Moved from Minas Tirith!!! Direction of my new path is not so clear, but I think I'm on the way to MY SHIRE
    Credits
    Quote Originally Posted by michalz00
    Tell me please
    Quote Originally Posted by Maurice2029
    I have the same problem. I already own the first 2DVD release, but I want to own the Unrated version also. TOo bad this one is only released in the USA...
    I know the way to get that edition.
    I don't remember, what I wanted to say then...

Credits
    I liked the first avp,i hope to be more good then the first one,don`t you know if will be an predator 3?

Credits
    I don't think so. Second one died in box office...

Credits
    Too bad ,i liked predator 2.The most i liked the first one.And if there will be a predator 3,The Rock must be it in.

Credits
    Regardless of what sequel number they come to, I'll end up watching them just because I've been a long time fan of the Alien franchise.

Page 3 of 8 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast