Thanks Thanks:  0

Thread: Tomb Raider 3

Credits

Tomb Raider 3

Source: Dark Horizons

Angelina Jolie will do a thirth Tomb Raider. After birth, "Sin City ", "Ocean's Thirteen" and other project.

I hope this time with a good story and an good director.

Credits
    Yes, I've heard that she will be in Sin City 2! I really like that. I guess she'll play the "dame to kill for"... I don't know about Ocean's Thrirteen, though.

Tomb Raider 3 - that's great news too, although #2 wasn't very good.
    Last edited by Lafce; 12-18-2006 at 08:10 PM.

Credits
    I thought Sin City was a very good movie.

I didn't particularly like either of the Tomb Raider movies because they simply weren't realistic. I'm all for female empowerment, but if they hero isn't a robot, or have some special powers, they can't be that unbeatable.

This is not to say that I didn't enjoy the eye candy.
    If you can stay calm, while all around you is chaos...then you probably haven't completely understood the seriousness of the situation.

Credits
    Angelina Jolie is just toooo kickass. The woman positively scares me. While no doubt she is beautiful I have to say that I don't particularly find her attractive. I like my women feminine not gun-slinging, parachuting, karate-knowing Jolie.

The whole concept of Tomb Raider was succesful due to the fact that Lara constantly jumped and grunted and stuff :-) When I look at Jolie I'm scared she'll rip my balls off.

Credits

Talking

TOMB RAIDER 1 was just "okay" it was NEW, went to see it because of the games.

TOMB RAIDER 2 = PURE CRAP

TOMB RAIDER 3 = POTENTIAL GOLD MINE, if the following is done:

Angelina has to show us her bare boobies!!! Every Tomb Raider fan wants to see Lara's bare boobies, there's even a NUDE CODE cheat so you can do it!!! That is what we want!!! She teased us about them in Tomb Raider 2, so we gotta see'em in this one. And even if the movie does BOMB, it would still be the best of the three, just because of the BOOBIE FACTOR!!! AMEN!!!

Credits
    haha, well I agree but unfortunately Jolie's breasts aren't what you see on Lara in the movie, she wears a special bra. Just look at the poster, they're ridiculously big.

j7wild Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by TheeNobleKnight
    TOMB RAIDER 1 was just "okay" it was NEW, went to see it because of the games.

TOMB RAIDER 2 = PURE CRAP

TOMB RAIDER 3 = POTENTIAL GOLD MINE, if the following is done:

Angelina has to show us her bare boobies!!! Every Tomb Raider fan wants to see Lara's bare boobies, there's even a NUDE CODE cheat so you can do it!!! That is what we want!!! She teased us about them in Tomb Raider 2, so we gotta see'em in this one. And even if the movie does BOMB, it would still be the best of the three, just because of the BOOBIE FACTOR!!! AMEN!!!
    there's a Nude Code?

I've been playing Tomb Raider since 1996 and I have yet to find it!!

If you know it, can you PM it to me, thanks!!

Credits
    I kinda liked the first Tomb Raider.

Watching the second Tomb Raider was like watching someone else play a video game when they have already mastered the game, they are just showing you how it is done. It just felt like she knew exactly what was coming up around the next corner (for example), even though she should have had no idea. It didn't feel like she adjusted quickly, it just felt like she knew ahead of time.

Not sure about Tomb Raider 3, though.
    Corfy
    Laugh at life or life will laugh at you.
    Website | DVD Collection