Thanks Thanks:  0
Page 3 of 10 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast
    Credits
    What they found in the Pearl station brings up a lot of questions. Like you said, who was watching them. What exactly was the experiment? We're lead the believe that pushing the button was but if you remember back to "Man of Science / Man of Faith" we see Desmond injecting himself when he gets up. Also the inside of the door to the Swan said quarantine. Perhaps that was the experiment. Or the whole experiment could have actually have been the ones in the Pearl writing everything down....
    You're waiting for a train, a train that will take you far away. You know where you hope this train will take you, but you can't be sure. But it doesn't matter - because we'll be together.

Credits
    Just ended, looking forward to the 2 hour season finale next week.

Credits
    Great episode. Was that Desmond that was in the Others' camp when they first bring Michael in? I wonder who or what is on the boat. Next week is going to kick-***.

I can't get the new site in the Hanso commercial to load. I guess it's getting hammered right now.

Credits
    damn and I will have to wait for that episode few days again. Was it really that good so even Jake liked it?
    Me angry! Where´s my food!

My DVD Collection, My Blu-ray collection

Credits
    This ep was pretty good. I do find it hard to believe that anybody went along with the "only 5 people can go" thing. I mean, what's up with that?

The "good guys" know that the others have at least 5 guns that they took from them in the last confrontation. Why would you pit yourself up against even odds?

And Michael, I've got a little more respect for him now that I know he demanded a boat. At first, who cares if he gets his son back if all of the "good guys" hate him and probably come after him. But with a boat, anything is possible.
    If you can stay calm, while all around you is chaos...then you probably haven't completely understood the seriousness of the situation.

Credits
    just watched it, at last.

I dont believe they would go along with "the only 5 can go" neither, but at last someone did find out its a b***t.

But that boat, hm, thats another "?", maybe bigger than the original "?"
    I think its the others on it and just wanna show Michael that they DO have it and in next episode they will just turn around and swim away....

Ay, I really am lookin forward for the next one too

Credits
    OMG!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Wow, what a way to end the season. A few big questions answered but a hell of a lot more raised. This is going to be a long summer!!

Credits
    I really enjoyed the season finale, but I've completely stopped trying to guess what's going on...
    I'm just going to watch it, and when they tell me something, I'll go: Aha!

Credits
    Do you think the girl gets a signal to those guys in Siberia or whatever everytime he opens the book?
    Sgt. Johnny Beaufort: He says, "The Apaches are a great race," sir. "They've never been conquered. But it is not well for a nation to be always at war. The young men die... the women sing sad songs... and the old ones are hungry in the winter."
    Fort Apache

Credits
    Quote Originally Posted by SharkmanSIX
    Do you think the girl gets a signal to those guys in Siberia or whatever everytime he opens the book?
    I don't think that it had anything to do with the book. Their computer had something about an electromagnetic reading on it, so I believe that they were monitoring the hatch. I can't figure out why she would be the first person they called after it exploded though.

ZUBi is offline Valued Longtime Member (1971-2006)
    Credits

Arrow

Quote Originally Posted by Otha Star
    I can't figure out why she would be the first person they called after it exploded though.
    She is looking (she has a lot of money she says) to find her love, Desmond (or whatever was his name; forgot now: the one who gets back on the island with boat)... that's my thought.

Bush, Bin Laden, Hussein, Castro: SAME $HIT

Credits
    i thought this season finale was gr8! no tongue in cheek cliffhanger really... but it is questionable as to what the "good guys" want to do... i didnt quite like how da fake beard dude..was so commanding before.. n den he jus became a lil pawn who seemed rather powerless in terms of commanding people.. hmmm but the episode was gr8... and Desmonds character is a gr8 addition.... it was quite nice seeing his flashbacks! it didnt make u think "arrgh" everytime it flashed back to his story.... and i liked how they showed that desmond found hope... as so did John Locke... wen lookin at the bright light in da hatch

Credits
    her father is one of the partners involved with the experiment... i think in another forum someone said that her father is even on the island.. time will tell.

[My Top 20 Movies@Ymdb] - ([)(]) Dolby Digital the choice of ML's - [~My Place ~]

{Drag The Sunrise Down: You know the light can hypnotise, so shut it out and close your eyes - Rooster}

Credits
    holy f**ker!

this finale was damn awesome!

I was wondering how she found out the island where desmond is makes magnetic field. My opinion is -even when very dificult theory- :

She was lookin after her husbend and the only lead she had was the women who gave him the boat - Liby. And as we all know, Liby crashed with the plane, when the magnetic field apeared. His wife found out about the crash and the next and only lead was the magnetic anomaly, which ocured in time of disapearance of plane. So she set up team to monitor this if it would ever happen again and to fin out where it is...

Dunno anythin bout her father in Dharma, seems too easy 4 me.

How bout John and Echo? Did they survive? And what the heck was that light about?

Credits
    Actor, who plays Michael didnt sign a contract with ABC for thirth season. Producers say that there will be nothin more of plotline of Michael and his son. They said, that at the end of 2nd season they wanted to make it more obvious that they both got home!

Which means, if true, there might be way of the island in opposite of what Desmond has said...and which very well changes some fan-theories

Page 3 of 10 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast