Thanks Thanks:  0
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    j7wild Guest

Question Are these people for real?

I came across this site by accident while Google for the Pentagon 9/11 video:

http://911research.wtc7.net/

This site is not disputing that 9/11 didn't happen; they are disputing the facts that were given to the public by the media and the authorities.

In essence what they are saying is 9/11 is the work of the Federal Government, going as far up as the Presidency, as an excuse to go to war and I've been going through some of the images they analyzed and show:

1. like the Pentagon was hit by a missile and not by a jetliner
    2. the twin towers were brought down by explosive squibs and not by the fire resulting from the plane crash.

Some of what's on the website is interesting; some of it I find far fetch and some of it makes me think.

Check it out!!

Credits
    the rumour that government was responsible for all this as an excuse for war is going between people in europe since the attack itself...and only a half like a joke....
    Me angry! Where´s my food!

My DVD Collection, My Blu-ray collection

Credits
    like the Pentagon was hit by a missile and not by a jetliner
    I actually agree with that theory...

j7wild Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by michalz00
    I actually agree with that theory...
    who do you think launched the missile?

Credits
    Don't know . But I just can't belive that it was plane crash. Too little damage.

Credits
    I´ll destroy this theory now - government just released a record of whole plain crash. They didnt want to but were told by trial to do so.

I saw some screens from that just few minutes ago....

But still dont believe it was some kinda plaincrash...

Credits

Pentagon video

Here is one link about this new video: cnn.com

Credits
    Actually the proof is the the THOUSANDS of people in Washington DC who saw a rapidly descending passenger plane in an area where there are NEVER any planes at all.

EDIT: For those who don't know, the area near the White House and the Pentagon is a no fly zone at all altitudes, the only air vehicle cleared for aerial movement is the President's Marine One helicopter.

I don't buy a single conspiracy theory mainly because I saw with my own eyes things that disprove most of it. I honestly don't have time to even begin to tackle every stupid argument some of these people came up with but quite simply how do I know that the planes hitting the trade center were not "dummy planes?" well mostly because there was a human body without arms or a head still strapped in to a jet seat lying on West St. that's proof enough for me.

I get very pissed off about these things especially when it's high school dropouts with tinfoil on their heads sitting in their mother's basements who analyze every second of camera phone footage and documenting flashes of this or that.

Just like the above mentioned video, I hear all the time "you don't see the plane" ok seriously, that security camera takes like one picture every second (in fact show me any mass used security camera that has more fps than that) how the **** would you be able to see a plane travelling at a few hundred miles per hour? You wouldn't even see that plane if it flew past your eyes.

Here is a neatly organized Popular Mechanics article disproving some of these theories, I don't want people to blindly trust their government but in face of overwhelming FACTS I think it's time to move on and stop acting like the crazy divided nation that Michael Moore wants people to believe we are.

Here is the one on the Pentagon and below is the link to the article
    Big Plane, Small Holes
    CLAIM: Two holes were visible in the Pentagon immediately after the attack: a 75-ft.-wide entry hole in the building's exterior wall, and a 16-ft.-wide hole in Ring C, the Pentagon's middle ring. Conspiracy theorists claim both holes are far too small to have been made by a Boeing 757. "How does a plane 125 ft. wide and 155 ft. long fit into a hole which is only 16 ft. across?" asks reopen911.org, a Web site "dedicated to discovering the bottom line truth to what really occurred on September 11, 2001."

The truth is of even less importance to French author Thierry Meyssan, whose baseless assertions are fodder for even mainstream European and Middle Eastern media. In his book The Big Lie, Meyssan concludes that the Pentagon was struck by a satellite-guided missile--part of an elaborate U.S. military coup. "This attack," he writes, "could only be committed by United States military personnel against other U.S. military personnel."

FACT: When American Airlines Flight 77 hit the Pentagon's exterior wall, Ring E, it created a hole approximately 75 ft. wide, according to the ASCE Pentagon Building Performance Report. The exterior facade collapsed about 20 minutes after impact, but ASCE based its measurements of the original hole on the number of first-floor support columns that were destroyed or damaged. Computer simulations confirmed the findings.

Why wasn't the hole as wide as a 757's 124-ft.-10-in. wingspan? A crashing jet doesn't punch a cartoon-like outline of itself into a reinforced concrete building, says ASCE team member Mete Sozen, a professor of structural engineering at Purdue University. In this case, one wing hit the ground; the other was sheared off by the force of the impact with the Pentagon's load-bearing columns, explains Sozen, who specializes in the behavior of concrete buildings. What was left of the plane flowed into the structure in a state closer to a liquid than a solid mass. "If you expected the entire wing to cut into the building," Sozen tells PM, "it didn't happen."

The tidy hole in Ring C was 12 ft. wide--not 16 ft. ASCE concludes it was made by the jet's landing gear, not by the fuselage.
    http://www.popularmechanics.com/scie...tml?page=1&c=y

Seriously give me any claim and I can pretty much tell you why it isn't true. Everyone keeps saying how Republicans are spinning propaganda, wake up, we have what FOX NEWS? Republicans have negligable presence in the media, conservatives tend to go into business, if you're getting any propaganda it's Micheal Moore and The New York Times.

Credits
    Whenever there's an event like this, JFK, Rosewell, etc... There's bound to be someone out there who's cooking up some kind of conspiracy. The reason behind it? I'm not sure, maybe they really believe what they are saying or they are just trying to entertain themselves. I enjoy a good conspiracy theory ever now and again just from a pure entertainment stand point. There's a radio show here in Toronto that's on every Saturday at 11pm that deals in all this. The host's main topic is usually the Illuminati and the One World Government. It's just fun litening to him connect the dots.

The only conspiracy I believe is the JFK one. I believe that Oswald was a patsy and JFK was killed in order for the Vietnam war to forward. Now as far as 9/11, I know what I saw on TV and it happened as we saw it.
    You're waiting for a train, a train that will take you far away. You know where you hope this train will take you, but you can't be sure. But it doesn't matter - because we'll be together.

Credits
    One of the main reasons why we have conspiracy theories with things like the JFK assassination and the 9/11 attacks is that people just can't believe that a single person (or a small group of people) could pull something like that off. It is easier (and people feel safer) if people can attribute a whole bunch of government coverups with the event. The alternative is that nobody is safe and that terrorists with death and destruction on their minds can strike anywhere at any time.

Nobody wants to believe that is possible, so they come up with alternative theories.
    Corfy
    Laugh at life or life will laugh at you.
    Website | DVD Collection

Credits
    JFK is a bit different though, I mean it's really difficult to prove personal motives and the assasination is only a question of WHY and not HOW. There is hardly any facts that are set in stone.

My main problem with 9/11 conspiracies is not who was responsible for them but that people believe these absurd engineering conpiracies. I can't really tell you if Bush planned it or something like that because I simply don't know what goes on in people's heads but arguments of physical events are crazy. Especially since 9/11 must've been the most covered event in history there's millions of pieces of footage on it and it's not hard to find anomalies. Cameras lie as often as eyes, especially digital sources that have serious problems adjusting for flashes or contradictory focus points (such as guess what, the entire Trade Center steel facade which is one big camera distortion nightmare because of the parallel lines)

I can ignore people speculating on peak oil or something at least plausible but come on, 9/11 is turning into another "we never landed on the moon" thing, omg, gasp, there's no wind on the moon! how is the flag upright?! Does anyone still believe that the landings were fabricated? Peter Jackson directed it! lol

Credits
    Quote Originally Posted by Jake
    I can ignore people speculating on peak oil or something at least plausible but come on, 9/11 is turning into another "we never landed on the moon" thing, omg, gasp, there's no wind on the moon! how is the flag upright?! Does anyone still believe that the landings were fabricated? Peter Jackson directed it! lol

I get a laugh at people (my mother being one of them) who thinks the moon landing was staged. I hear the flag argument all the time and then you have to explain it to them and they still don't believe it. People have a certain mindset and it's hard to convince them otherwise.

Credits
    haha, and when you tell them they just look away, bang their fists on the table and quietly say "NO, it CAN't BE! lmao

Credits
    Nah I usually just get a blank stare and they they start blinking again, then the head shaking.....

Credits

Roswell...

Quote Originally Posted by chernabog_ca
    Whenever there's an event like this, JFK, Rosewell, etc... There's bound to be someone out there who's cooking up some kind of conspiracy. The reason behind it? I'm not sure, maybe they really believe what they are saying or they are just trying to entertain themselves. I enjoy a good conspiracy theory ever now and again just from a pure entertainment stand point. There's a radio show here in Toronto that's on every Saturday at 11pm that deals in all this. The host's main topic is usually the Illuminati and the One World Government. It's just fun litening to him connect the dots.

The only conspiracy I believe is the JFK one. I believe that Oswald was a patsy and JFK was killed in order for the Vietnam war to forward. Now as far as 9/11, I know what I saw on TV and it happened as we saw it.
    About Roswell, well I think maybe you will not believe that it is one of the greatest UFO stupidities of all. But not for the UFOs! Thanks to Roswell, at least one of the better UFO investigators stop to publish his works on UFOs to avoid being related to this field at the same time of the Roswell fame.

I myself get tired when the UFO magazines I usually bought started to cover the Roswell madness.

And, of course, the greys mythology is another irrational thing.

But things are not so easy. There are mysteries here. The result of all this Roswell related affirmations is that UFOs get more ridiculed than ever. When you talk to common people about UFOs, probably the only thing they can tell you is "Oh, yes! The alien bodies found at Roswell! I saw the movie! Sure thing the Government is building terrestrial UFOs at the Area 51" or something like that. And even some of those people will say you this with an stupid (and strange?) smile on his face. This calls my attention a lot! UFOs are not limited to Roswell, but the public appears to believe that (common people intelligence sometimes seem to be very low).

If you simply accept what other people says without think and without looking for the truth, then maybe you will loose. That's simple. And maybe you will be missing something about the real world... because UFOs are not extraterrestrial, and this is a very important thing about this so-called mystery, for the same reason corfy said people wants to believe in conspiracy theories.

I am searching for the truth. And that's my force.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast