Thanks Thanks:  0
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    ZUBi is offline Valued Longtime Member (1971-2006)
    Credits

Arrow NEW trailers (08.09.02)

Bush, Bin Laden, Hussein, Castro: SAME $HIT

Credits
    /!\ Certified Bandwidth Abuser || ([)(]) Dolby Digital me bitch! || Alicia Keys || Game Trailers || FaceBook user ||
    || All-time Favourite TV Shows: Battlestar Galactica (2003+), Dead Like Me, FireFly, Invader ZIM, Space: Above & Beyond, Veronica Mars ||

[ -- Music Festival Whore! -- ]

Credits
    HELP!!! I can't get the Corto Maltese trailer (I can't get any of them, but I want to see this very much - one of my my favourite comics). If I click on ZUBi's links - it says: The Data That The Plugin Requested Did Not Download Succesfuly, and if I use Kn'thrak's direct link with GetRight - it says: File Not Found On Server. Are the files moved or what...?:mad:

Credits
    Originally posted by lafce
    HELP!!! I can't get the Corto Maltese trailer (I can't get any of them, but I want to see this very much - one of my my favourite comics). If I click on ZUBi's links - it says: The Data That The Plugin Requested Did Not Download Succesfuly, and if I use Kn'thrak's direct link with GetRight - it says: File Not Found On Server. Are the files moved or what...?:mad:
    The link is down ... the first trailer is located here ... just in case you care

Credits
    Originally posted by Mischa

The link is down ... the first trailer is located here ... just in case you care
    Of course I care . Thanks...but what do you mean "first trailer". Are there more Corto Maltese trailers?...Is ZUBi's link a second Corto trailer? It contains number 2 in it's URL.

Credits
    This first one Corto trailer looks great...I would very much like to see this (though I didn't understand a word since I don't speak french ). When will this movie be released and on what - in theatres, on DVD?
    Last edited by lafce; 09-09-2002 at 12:18 PM.

tcentea Guest
    Hello all! Long-time lurker, second-time poster here...

I've seen Corto Maltese at the Montreal Film Fest here in Canada, and while I hadn't heard of the comics before, I have to say that I was very pleased with the result. The animation is very good, and quite artistic, and overall, the film is a great bit of fun, even if some of the characters aren't fully fleshed out.

One to watch, I guess.

TC

Credits
    Originally posted by tcentea
    Hello all! Long-time lurker, second-time poster here...

I've seen Corto Maltese at the Montreal Film Fest here in Canada, and while I hadn't heard of the comics before, I have to say that I was very pleased with the result. The animation is very good, and quite artistic, and overall, the film is a great bit of fun, even if some of the characters aren't fully fleshed out.

One to watch, I guess.

TC
    Hey! I've been lurking at Rotten Tomatoes for months. I know that place better than I know this place. It's interesting to read the "diverse" threads. I always see your intelligent posts scattered about over at RT. I've never joined there myself since it's elitist dominated and most people don't take you seriously if you don't have a high post count. But it's fun to read. I guess I'll see you around Movie-List.
    At the center of the world there is a statue of a girl. She is standing near a well with a bucket bare and dry. I went and looked her in the eyes and she turned me into sand. This clumsy form that I despise scattered easy in her hands. And it came to rest upon a beach, with a million others there. We sat and waited for the sea to stretch out so that we could disappear into the endlessness of blue, into the horror of the truth. We are far less than we knew.

Yes, we are far less than we knew.

Credits

Of course I care . Thanks...but what do you mean "first trailer". Are there more Corto Maltese trailers?...Is ZUBi's link a second Corto trailer? It contains number 2 in it's URL.
    yup ... it seems there is a second trailer out. But, I checked it again, and it's still down

Credits
    Originally posted by MovieDetective
    ... and most people don't take you seriously if you don't have a high post count.
    Hey man, you got the wrong impression. WE ARE ELITISTS TOO. I really don't know how you've slipped outta my ignore list ... 155 posts? Pffffffft. Go away. From now on, I won't talk to you.

:butt: :bday: :mad: :big grin:

Credits

Arrow

Looks like I'm talking to myself in this thread, huh?

M1: So Mischa, can you check if the second Maltese trailer is up again, pleeeaze.

M2: Sure I do ... jus a sec ...

M1: You are sooo nice. Thank you

*17 secs later*

M2: Yo Mischa ... good newz ... it's up again ... check it here

M1: Uhuhuhu.... that makes my day ... *hugs M2*

M2: *drool*

Sorry, but I'm ****ing bored today

Credits
    Mischa 1 & 2 - Great conversation. it brought me great news
    Thanks!!!

I think that the story is made from one of the Corto comics, but I'm not sure, it's been 10 years since I've read my last Corto comic book - I want to see this soooooooo much!

ZUBi is offline Valued Longtime Member (1971-2006)
    Credits

Wink

it's been 10 years since I've read my last Corto comic book
    STRIPOTEKA!

Credits
    Originally posted by ZUBi

STRIPOTEKA!
    Yes, mostly STRIPOTEKA and others like POLITIKIN ZABAVNIK etc... :yum:

Credits
    Originally posted by Mischa
    Looks like I'm talking to myself in this thread, huh?

M1: So Mischa, can you check if the second Maltese trailer is up again, pleeeaze.

M2: Sure I do ... jus a sec ...

M1: You are sooo nice. Thank you

*17 secs later*

M2: Yo Mischa ... good newz ... it's up again ... check it here

M1: Uhuhuhu.... that makes my day ... *hugs M2*

M2: *drool*

Sorry, but I'm ****ing bored today
    you make me so sad.
    "Frankly, my dear, I don't give a damn."

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast