Thanks Thanks:  4
Page 3 of 11 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: Paris Hilton

Moved from Minas Tirith!!! Direction of my new path is not so clear, but I think I'm on the way to MY SHIRE
    Credits
    Or someone pump her...

Credits
    or she´s pregnant
    Me angry! Where´s my food!

My DVD Collection, My Blu-ray collection

Credits
    i think i have seen enough of her.

Moved from Minas Tirith!!! Direction of my new path is not so clear, but I think I'm on the way to MY SHIRE
    Credits
    @popcopy: Qoute for you: "This is nothing! This is noooothing!"

j7wild Guest

Talking Paris Hilton going to Jail !!

this was yesterday:

Paris Hilton arrived late for a Los Angeles court date today, but claimed that keeping the judge and attorney's waiting was not her fault. "Have you seen the new shoes at Gucci? I mean, they expect me to be in some courtroom when they are introducing the new summer line?"

Hilton was to be tried for multiple violations of probation stemming from a DWI arrest. She has failed to register for a mandatory class and has been stopped and ticketed on at least two occasions for driving on a suspended license.

"Who do they expect to drive me around? Tinkerbell?"

Hilton was also upset at the conditions of the courtroom. "There was no carpet, no curtains, and the seats had no padding. Everything was just dark wood. I gave the judge a business card I had from Ikea, but I don't think he appreciated that. I think he was mad when I told him that black robes were so last year."

Prosecutors were seeking 90 days in jail for the violations. Paris was not in favor of that verdict. "They want me to spend three months in this little room smaller than my dog's closet. They expect me to wear an orange jumpsuit with no accessorizing. They have these stupid hours and curfews and lights out policies that are so elementary school. "

This is the outcome of the Court Hearing:

Paris Hilton is sentenced to spend 45 days in jail, because of driving under the influence with suspended driver license.

Superior Court Judge Michael T. Sauer said that what Paris Hilton has done is "violation of the terms of her probation in an alcohol-related driving case". Last Year Hilton had signed a document that says she agrees with terms of alcohol-related driving case, but the incident shows she's forgotten what she has signed. When the judge reminded her about that document, she said, that she's a very busy person and she usually signs any document she's told to sign. When the officer noticed Hilton driving under the influence, her blood alcohol level was measured at 0.08.

Additional guilt of Paris is that her driver license has been suspended from November 30 to March 31, and she had no permission to drive. But Hilton was trying to persuade everyone she didn't know her license was suspended.

"I can't believe that either attorney did not tell her that the suspension had been upheld," the judge said. "She wanted to disregard everything that was said and continue to drive no matter what."

"I'm very sorry and from now on I'm going to pay complete attention to everything. I'm sorry and I did not do it on purpose at all," Hilton told the judge before he announced the sentence.

Hilton's attorney Howard L. Weitzman was trying tell the judge that she didn't mean to drive under the influence and that she needs a special treatment due to her special position in society. "It's clear she was selectively prosecuted because of who she is," Weitzman said.

But the judge said that Hilton is not a special person and she doesn’t need any treatment, moreover, being the heirless of Hilton doesn’t allow her to ignore the law. The decision of the judge shows, that nothing can be above Los Angeles law.

So the final sentence is that Paris Hilton will stay through June 5 at Century Regional Detention Center in Lynwood. While being in a jail, she will be treated as everyone else sentenced: she’ll not have access to her office and will not be able to administer anything connected to her job.

What Job? Partying?

This is what Paris can expect behind bars:

Hopefully, Paris Hilton likes chicken.

She was sentenced Friday to 45 days at the Century Regional Detention Center, Los Angeles County's jailhouse for women just south of downtown in Lynwood.

Inmates there get three low-sodium meals a day, with dinner the only hot meal. Beef and pork aren't permitted -- ''it's all poultry-based,'' said Capt. Alice Scott, who oversees the 2,200-inmate facility she describes as ''a very nice place.''

Like other high-profile Los Angeles County inmates -- O.J. Simpson, Robert Blake, Robert Mitchum, Sirhan Sirhan and Charles Manson -- Hilton will be segregated from the general population for her own safety, living in a one- or two-person cell.

Inmates are allowed outside their cells for an hour each day to shower, watch television in the day room, participate in outdoor recreation or talk on the telephone, Scott said. There are a bank of phones that use prepaid phone cards -- cellular telephones and Blackberries aren't allowed.

There have been other celebrities at the women's jail. Actress Daryl Hannah, arrested last year for failing to leave a 14-acre inner-city garden where farmers were being evicted, spent a few hours there.

A year ago, former ''Lost'' actress Michelle Rodriguez showed up to serve a 60-day jail sentence for violating probation terms after her drunken driving arrest in Hawaii. She was released in hours because of overcrowding.

Sometimes stars are allowed to do their time in a jail of their choosing. In such cases celebrities pay a daily room-and-board fee to the smaller jails, which afford them more privacy and comfort.

Sean Penn found a jail in Bridgeport, a remote town on the eastern flank of the Sierra, to serve a 60-day sentence in 1987 for fighting with a photographer in violation of his probation for a barroom brawl.

Cop-slapping actress Zsa Zsa Gabor served three days behind bars in 1990 at the El Segundo jail near the Los Angeles International Airport. She paid $85 a day.

But the judge in Hilton's case wouldn't allow such an arrangement, so she'll head to Lynwood on June 5 for a 45 days stay!!

Credits
    Quote Originally Posted by j7wild View Post
    But the judge in Hilton's case wouldn't allow such an arrangement, so she'll head to Lynwood on June 5 for a 45 days stay!!

Her attorneys will probably turn those 45 days of jail into 45 day of home confinement... or is this final sentence? Anyway, I hope she learned a lesson and won't be spoiling other hot babes like Lindsay and Britney

j7wild Guest
    Although the Hilton family thought their money could keep Paris out of jail (they have now resorted to contacting California Governor, Arnold Schwarzenegger for help), Paris will report to Century Regional Detention Facility on June 5 as planned. What does she have in store?

Yesterday a woman visiting her mum at the jail said inmates shower together and a large group of "very masculine lesbians" prey on them. She added: "This place is bad. Paris is not going to make it." Denise Chavis, visiting her sister in the jail, warned Paris: "If you act like you're all high-class and uppity, you're done."...And Hilton better hope the inmates don't remember the videotape broadcast widely on YouTube that shows her mocking Jewish and African-American people. "She better learn to bite her tongue".....In the big house, Paris will have to make two pairs of socks, one bra, two pairs of panties and two blue jumpsuits last for a week. "You have to take your underwear and wash them out in the shower," said Chavis, whose sister has been in the jail for the past month on a stolen car charge."

j7wild Guest

Red face

Well now that she's going to jail, we won't be seeing this for a while:

j7wild Guest
    there is a petition online asking Governor Schwarzenegger to pardon her

http://blog.myspace.com/index.cfm?fu...0-99e5f1ee9963

and there is also another petition online asking the GOVERNATOR to stay out of it;

http://www.petitiononline.com/mod_perl/signed.cgi?ph123

I am signature #16336 by the way on the No Clemency for Paris Hilton Petition!!

j7wild Guest

Smile

well since Paris is going to jail on Tuesday next week, this is for LESTAT:

j7wild Guest

Exclamation

Credits
    Thanks My friend!!!!
    You seem to be able to get pics for everyone, Any chance of some shower pics in Jail!!!!

"Suddenly I heard a tapping, as of someone gently rapping, rapping at my chamber door. You heard me rapping, Right?"

j7wild Guest

Exclamation

Quote Originally Posted by Lestat View Post
    Thanks My friend!!!!
    You seem to be able to get pics for everyone, Any chance of some shower pics in Jail!!!!
    Los Angeles Sheriff has said no Cameras will be allowed in Jail during the entire duration of her stay and that includes the one belonging to Jail Guards...

He will not allow anyone to profit from taking photos of Paris in Jail and furthermore, including photos of Paris heading for Jail in the back of a Police Car, in Handcuffs in a Police Car, etc.

Credits
    I hope she gets a hot cell mate, then at least there's potential for something interesting there.

Credits
    Quote Originally Posted by j7wild View Post
    this was yesterday:

Paris Hilton arrived late for a Los Angeles court date today, but claimed that keeping the judge and attorney's waiting was not her fault. "Have you seen the new shoes at Gucci? I mean, they expect me to be in some courtroom when they are introducing the new summer line?"

Hilton was to be tried for multiple violations of probation stemming from a DWI arrest. She has failed to register for a mandatory class and has been stopped and ticketed on at least two occasions for driving on a suspended license.

"Who do they expect to drive me around? Tinkerbell?"

Hilton was also upset at the conditions of the courtroom. "There was no carpet, no curtains, and the seats had no padding. Everything was just dark wood. I gave the judge a business card I had from Ikea, but I don't think he appreciated that. I think he was mad when I told him that black robes were so last year."

Prosecutors were seeking 90 days in jail for the violations. Paris was not in favor of that verdict. "They want me to spend three months in this little room smaller than my dog's closet. They expect me to wear an orange jumpsuit with no accessorizing. They have these stupid hours and curfews and lights out policies that are so elementary school.
    How could ANYONE be attracted to someone THAT stupid?????
    Clark Kent is who I am. Superman is what I can do.

Page 3 of 11 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast