Thanks Thanks:  0
Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast
    Credits
    rest in peace my friend. you will surely be missed.

Credits
    hey, what the ****?

is this for real?

Credits
    ZUBi was one of the guys who convinced me to come back, and I don't think he knew it. A while back there was some incident on the fourm and he MSNs me asking for my opinion on it, even though I was never a mod and hadn't been around for years. I just used to be active.

"people still remember me over there? why the hell did I leave, anyway?"

He will be missed for sure

Credits
    He will definitely be missed.
    He was one of the earliest and most active members of the forum right back to it's infancy. He was one of the first mod's and did a fantastic job.
    And personally, he's helped me out with a lot from software problems to movie suggestions.
    I can honestly say that the people of this forum will miss him and send their best wishes to his family and friends.
    RIP

Credits
    Wow, RIP ZUBi. I didn't know you all that well, but you will be missed all the same.

Credits
    I still can't believe ZUBi's gone...

He was my first friend here. When I was new, he helped me with a lot of things I didn't know. The year I joined Movie-List, I was looking for the movie Dellamorte Dellamore and he said: "I have it, PM me and we will find a way how you can have it too." He then uploaded the whole movie to my friend's FTP. Since then, while I was on dialup internet, everytime I wanted/needed something (trailers, movies, music, programs, comics, etc.) he would download and then upload them for me on that FTP, even if he didn't need them (my friend would then bring me those things on CDs). He also sent me some movies that I really wanted via mail.

We used to talk a lot on ICQ or MSN, late into the night. We talked about everything: movies, things that were happening on Movie-List, sports, his concerts, sometimes politics (his favourite topic - Bush )...

We know sometimes he had opinions on subjects that would lead into a fierce arguments, but that was ZUBi - always speaking what was on his mind.

He had a surgery last year and he went to Ljubljana from time to time, to have his wound checked. I knew his situation was not the best, but I never thought it will come to this.

As the slovenian portal RockOnNet says: A Fighter is gone. Rest in piece, my friend.

Credits
    oh no! This is SO SAD, SO SAD!!
    I know I am quite a newbie here, but have read lots of ZuBis posts and useful threads and this information just absolutely shocked me.
    R.I.P., but will always have a place in heart of movie-list.
    I am sure that they have the most comfortable place up there kept only for him.
    Rest in peace mighty!
    Me angry! Where´s my food!

My DVD Collection, My Blu-ray collection

j7wild Guest
    Do we have any info on him where we can send his family a card or something?

Credits

Unhappy

I think YOU already said everything that could possibly said ...

And to all of you: Take Care ! (and now it's not just another phrase to end a message ...)

Credits

ZUBi, in loving memory

It is shocking. I don't knew him and I have only read very few of his posts, but I have noticed he was an important part of ML.

I believe it is thanks to ZUBi that we have MPC.

I don't know what to say. It is very sad.

RIP, ZUBi

Credits
    My God.

I'm stunned. This has really got me down. He was a very big part of our forum, always quite friendly to me. His battle with cancer was example of how brave he was. He never let it get to him and always looking towards to future (with his never ceasing desire to see the next Alien film).

I'd say more, but this has got me really upset.

R.I.P. Somewhere, a part of this forum has died with him.

Credits
    Quote Originally Posted by j7wild
    Do we have any info on him where we can send his family a card or something?

We've got his name and a general idea of where he lives, at the very least. I'm sure someone around here knows more about him then that, though. And if not, who's up for a little internet snooping?

I think sending condolences is an excellent idea. And I really enjoy hearing all these positive stories about how ZUBi touched us all. keep them coming

Credits
    I guess It's nothing wrong to post his address... It's availible if you search via Google ( http://wuarchive.wustl.edu/aminet/do.../A_to_Z.readme )

Sebastjan Zupan
    Ulica talcev 1/a
    1410 Zagorje ob Savi
    Slovenia
    Europe

I guess mail should be written on his mother's name now... Slavi Zupan
    Roads? Where we're going, we don't need roads!
    [My Top 20 Movies @ YMDB] [My Bottom 20 Movies @ YMDB]

j7wild Guest
    wow, how were you able to pull up his address on google? will that work on anyone?

Credits
    wow, unbelievable

though we had some harsh discussions he will be missed

RIP ZUBi

Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast