Thanks Thanks:  0
Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst ... 23456 LastLast
    Credits
    I truly was amazed by how much of a fighter he was. He fought his cancer for 20 years, on top of getting shot by his friend and all the other crap he went through in life. I did respect where he always stood with his beliefs and opinions. He was a brave fighter and I don't personally know anyone that tough, and I don't think there is anyone tougher.

I pray ZUBi will rest peacefully with no more pain and suffering.

Thanks to editman for his email and letting me know about this. It is a huge shock to me.

Credits
    WOW, 35 and dead.........such a cruel world to have lost of such a wonderful person. Go peacefully with GOD my friend.

Credits
    Rest in peace. My deepest condolences to his friends and family. I didn't get to know him but always enjoyed his presence on this site. He will definitely be missed.

Credits
    He is an Inspiration to me, as well to all cancer-fighters out there. He was one of the strongest.

Rest in peace.
    "Unlimited power of a life and death forever!"

Credits
    Quote Originally Posted by Jean-Pierre Bazinet
    What I'd like to do (if we can get it done soon) is send the forum members picture that is being worked on along with a card from all of us.
    So if you haven't submitted a picture yet, do so here:
    http://www.movie-list.com/forum/showthread.php?t=14658

I'll start the work on it tomorrow
    "A celibate clergy is an especially good idea, because it tends to suppress any hereditary propensity toward fanaticism." / Carl Sagan

Credits
    Sorry to hear this.

Credits

Thumbs down Dang

Rest in peace Mate

Credits
    I was lucky to have met him couple of times during about 15 years that we knew each other. We met online in early 90s on local BBS forums (predecessor of internet) and I can say the same as many people before me: Fighter, always ready to help, great person to talk to, music & film lover with probalby the biggest heart I know.

Even though he died way too young, I feel like he has acomplished his mission simply by touching every persons life that made contact with him, however breafly. Evidence to this are long threats on every forum he has been an active part of.

ZUBi, rest in peace.
    . Uri .

Credits
    This is terrible news to hear. ZUBi I had not known personally, but he was a great and wonderful person to talk to here on the forums. What a sweet, sweet guy that never had any cares for pish posh or non-sensical things. Just have a great time and laugh it up. Always brought a smile to my face. I'm just sorry that I didn't know him any more than I did. But I'm glad I knew as much as I have, and I'll cherish it forever.

A real shame to have to see this happen. I'm sure he's in a better place now, watching over all of us with a great big smile. A great guy that will be truly missed. Take care, my friend.

--Dan

Credits
    This is really shocking... rest in peace, ZUBi. While we didn't always see eye to eye, he spoke his mind, something we all need to do more often.

Credits
    WOW, I'm genuinely shocked to read this. There were often times I wouldn't get on with ZUBi, but this is not something I ever wanted to read. He was a huge part of the site when I first joined, and made me feel welcome throughout those early days.

AVP fan you say?
    I've done this picture I wanted to use as a sig, but now I'd like to post it in memory of ZUBi.

Credits
    ZUBi-s dead brought even me out of the slumber.
    I already wrote my condolance elswhere, still, I just wish to express what I feel after reading this thread.
    Sad as this is, I can for certain confirm all this isn't a bad or sick joke/hoax. With Budi and another friend we are driving to ZUBi-s funeral in an hour or so.

To be present on such an event certanly makes me heartrending, but as I knew ZUBi, he certanly was a strong person who thought about every year from early childhood, whene he was diagnosed seriously ill (cancer), as a great gift of life; he lived it to the fullest in his own style, which most of us can't even fancy.

Rest in peace ZUBi!

P.s. (22.6.2006) ZUBi-s remains now truely rest deep in earth ;(
    Last edited by Terraner; 06-22-2006 at 01:41 AM.
    Live long and prosper
    Terraner

Credits
    oh no, i can't believe it.
    i didn't know him well, but we exchanged lots of pms and he was always so nice to me, even if i scoded him.
    i will miss him for sure.

rip sebastjan.

Credits
    oh no, thats so sad..its his birthday 2day...
    Me angry! Where´s my food!

My DVD Collection, My Blu-ray collection

Credits
    Wow, that's crazy. ZUBi will be missed by us all. I pray that he's found rest.
    "34 million American adults are obese. Putting together that excess blubber would fill the Grand Canyon two-fifths of the way up. That may not sound impressive, but keep in mind it is a very big canyon."

Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst ... 23456 LastLast