Thanks Thanks:  0
Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast
    Credits
    omg.... in my book ZUBi made up e good part of the core Movie-List.com base.. and this will impact the forum, i personaly will miss him alot.. we dident se eye to eye on politics but we shared a love for music and had some realy good debates on that front.. he opened my eyes to alot of bands, artists i would have never found had it not been for him.. and every time one of em plays on my ipod from now on i will always have ZUBi in my mind... this is realy a sad sad moment.. my condolences goes out to his family and friends.. this is indeed a great loss..

R.I.P my friend...

Fed7haS

PS : imo we should make a collective Snail-mail to his mother and family from all of us at Movie-List.. any idears?
    She's just too pretty for Hollywood. I don't know, put her in a glass box and display her at the Metropolitan Museum of Art or something. - Jake on the topic of Scarlett Johansson.

Credits
    Quote Originally Posted by j7wild
    wow, how were you able to pull up his address on google? will that work on anyone?

as long as your name and address are close to each other somewhere on the interweb

as for snail mailing something, we could get a card? sign it from JPB & the Movie-list.com fourm users? Or if a bunch of people wanted to send little things, that works too, but I have no idea what we'd send.

j7wild Guest
    I'll sent some flowers if that's appropriate...

Credits
    Quote Originally Posted by Marcus
    as for snail mailing something, we could get a card? sign it from JPB & the Movie-list.com fourm users? Or if a bunch of people wanted to send little things, that works too, but I have no idea what we'd send.
    Let's not lose our heads here. I'm concerned about the practicality of actually sending a sign-by-all-ML-Forum-members snail mail card. If we do so, that means:

1) everyone has to give out their contact name and postal address (to at least JPB) so the card can be passed around and get signed;
    2) this could take forever to get the card passed around to everyone around the world (which, in a different context, will be awesome);
    3) who's paying for the postage fees to get the card passed around the world (not that it's an issue but);
    4) what if the card get lost in the mail before everyone can sign it?

Having said that, I do very much want to do so. If we're up for realising the idea, I'm up for it.

Credits

Unhappy

ZUBi's last post (attesting to his AVP fandom...):

http://www.movie-list.com/forum/show...87&postcount=4

We will miss you!
    Our greatest accomplishments cannot be behind us, because our destiny lies above us. - Matthew Mcconaughey - Interstellar

Credits
    Quote Originally Posted by editman
    Let's not lose our heads here. I'm concerned about the practicality of actually sending a sign-by-all-ML-Forum-members snail mail card. If we do so, that means:

1) everyone has to give out their contact name and postal address (to at least JPB) so the card can be passed around and get signed;
    2) this could take forever to get the card passed around to everyone around the world (which, in a different context, will be awesome);
    3) who's paying for the postage fees to get the card passed around the world (not that it's an issue but);
    4) what if the card get lost in the mail before everyone can sign it?

Having said that, I do very much want to do so. If we're up for realising the idea, I'm up for it.
    I agree that it would probably take too long for a card to get passed around to everyone like that. Espically depending on how many people want in. (10? 20? 50? It'd never get to it's destination.)

What I ment was maybe if one person signed it on behalf of all of us? or maybe we could all chip in a few bucks for something to be delivered? (j7wild mentioned flowers)

Credits
    Quote Originally Posted by Marcus
    I agree that it would probably take too long for a card to get passed around to everyone like that. Espically depending on how many people want in. (10? 20? 50? It'd never get to it's destination.)

What I ment was maybe if one person signed it on behalf of all of us? or maybe we could all chip in a few bucks for something to be delivered? (j7wild mentioned flowers)
    Sounds like a good idear.. if JPB (or who ever is willing to do the leg work, but JPB would be best since ML is his site) got a card and wrote somthing nice from all of os to ZUBis mother and family.. then signed it and included a list of his ML friends on the card (wouldent be oure RL signatures but that dosent realy matter).. put this together with some nice flowers and it would be ace.. (meaby a small alien predator doll? ) i would 110% chip in some money for somthing like that via. paypal or what ever..

Fed7haS

Credits
    OMG ! im so sorry to hear that. i personally didn't know ZUBi but he had a certain presence here. ML wont be the same anymore....

RIP.
    "I hate to advocate weird chemicals, alcohol, violence or insanity to anyone …
    but they've always worked for me,"

Hunter S.Thompson

Credits
    I didn't know him personally but I've read his posts and whether I agreed or not they were well written. ....
    RIP ZUBi

"Suddenly I heard a tapping, as of someone gently rapping, rapping at my chamber door. You heard me rapping, Right?"

Credits
    it might look strange, but I say somethink else - lets write each other himself some card like "my condolances - st39.6" , sign it, scan it, send to JPB whoŽd collect all the cards, put thetogether in big one and send it on some special M-L paper. I say this is best, it will be handwrite by everyone of us and I think that would be the best....
    Me angry! WhereŽs my food!

My DVD Collection, My Blu-ray collection

Credits
    Big sad surprise after a great weekend. Rest in Peace ZUBi, we will missed you. ZUBi was always here. Movie-List lost one of his best and greatest members.

Credits
    ZUBi was my first friend here. He was big support of newcomers. And best Ex-Yu friend. You will always be in my minds. ROCK ON (in Heaven) Dude!!

Pocivaj u Miru, Prijatelju!!!! (R.I.P my friend!!!)

Credits
    Quote Originally Posted by st39.6
    it might look strange, but I say somethink else - lets write each other himself some card like "my condolances - st39.6" , sign it, scan it, send to JPB whoŽd collect all the cards, put thetogether in big one and send it on some special M-L paper. I say this is best, it will be handwrite by everyone of us and I think that would be the best....
    this could work. then we could mail a physical card and then a few sheets of signatures and short messages.

Credits
    What I'd like to do (if we can get it done soon) is send the forum members picture that is being worked on along with a card from all of us.
    So if you haven't submitted a picture yet, do so here:
    http://www.movie-list.com/forum/showthread.php?t=14658

Credits

Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast