Thanks Thanks:  0
Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst ... 23456 LastLast

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    j7wild Guest
    I'll sent some flowers if that's appropriate...

Credits
    OMG ! im so sorry to hear that. i personally didn't know ZUBi but he had a certain presence here. ML wont be the same anymore....

RIP.
    "I hate to advocate weird chemicals, alcohol, violence or insanity to anyone …
    but they've always worked for me,"

Hunter S.Thompson

Credits
    I didn't know him personally but I've read his posts and whether I agreed or not they were well written. ....
    RIP ZUBi

"Suddenly I heard a tapping, as of someone gently rapping, rapping at my chamber door. You heard me rapping, Right?"

Credits
    it might look strange, but I say somethink else - lets write each other himself some card like "my condolances - st39.6" , sign it, scan it, send to JPB whoŽd collect all the cards, put thetogether in big one and send it on some special M-L paper. I say this is best, it will be handwrite by everyone of us and I think that would be the best....
    Me angry! WhereŽs my food!

My DVD Collection, My Blu-ray collection

Credits
    Big sad surprise after a great weekend. Rest in Peace ZUBi, we will missed you. ZUBi was always here. Movie-List lost one of his best and greatest members.

Credits
    ZUBi was my first friend here. He was big support of newcomers. And best Ex-Yu friend. You will always be in my minds. ROCK ON (in Heaven) Dude!!

Pocivaj u Miru, Prijatelju!!!! (R.I.P my friend!!!)

Credits
    Quote Originally Posted by st39.6
    it might look strange, but I say somethink else - lets write each other himself some card like "my condolances - st39.6" , sign it, scan it, send to JPB whoŽd collect all the cards, put thetogether in big one and send it on some special M-L paper. I say this is best, it will be handwrite by everyone of us and I think that would be the best....
    this could work. then we could mail a physical card and then a few sheets of signatures and short messages.

Credits
    What I'd like to do (if we can get it done soon) is send the forum members picture that is being worked on along with a card from all of us.
    So if you haven't submitted a picture yet, do so here:
    http://www.movie-list.com/forum/showthread.php?t=14658

Credits
    Quote Originally Posted by Jean-Pierre Bazinet
    What I'd like to do (if we can get it done soon) is send the forum members picture that is being worked on along with a card from all of us.
    So if you haven't submitted a picture yet, do so here:
    http://www.movie-list.com/forum/showthread.php?t=14658

I'll start the work on it tomorrow
    "A celibate clergy is an especially good idea, because it tends to suppress any hereditary propensity toward fanaticism." / Carl Sagan

Credits
    Sorry to hear this.

Credits

Credits
    I truly was amazed by how much of a fighter he was. He fought his cancer for 20 years, on top of getting shot by his friend and all the other crap he went through in life. I did respect where he always stood with his beliefs and opinions. He was a brave fighter and I don't personally know anyone that tough, and I don't think there is anyone tougher.

I pray ZUBi will rest peacefully with no more pain and suffering.

Thanks to editman for his email and letting me know about this. It is a huge shock to me.

Credits
    WOW, 35 and dead.........such a cruel world to have lost of such a wonderful person. Go peacefully with GOD my friend.

Credits
    Rest in peace. My deepest condolences to his friends and family. I didn't get to know him but always enjoyed his presence on this site. He will definitely be missed.

Credits
    He is an Inspiration to me, as well to all cancer-fighters out there. He was one of the strongest.

Rest in peace.
    "Unlimited power of a life and death forever!"

Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst ... 23456 LastLast