Thanks Thanks:  0
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    j7wild Guest

Exclamation Columbine High School shooting video (Graphic Content) !!

I never seen this before!!

I seen the footage that the News Media sanitized for broadcast:

kids running out of the High School in single file with their hands over their head and such but never this.

Can anyone tell me if this is the complete video surveillance footage of the shooting or if there is more to this?

Also this happened in April 1999 but why does the date stamp reads May 2001?

Only in America this happens!!

What a Shame!!

http://www.filecabi.net/video/columb...-zero-day.html

Credits
    Isnt this footage from that low budget movie Day Zero not the actual event that happened at columbine? The cameras that they had at columbine were slower then the ones here, so I think they are different. Actually Im watching as I write, they are different, no relation to columbine besides being based on it.
    Sgt. Johnny Beaufort: He says, "The Apaches are a great race," sir. "They've never been conquered. But it is not well for a nation to be always at war. The young men die... the women sing sad songs... and the old ones are hungry in the winter."
    Fort Apache

j7wild Guest

Thumbs down

I think you are correct;

I googled for Columbine and I came up with these that are not even close to the video I posted:

http://columbine.free2host.net/security.html

I've been duped!!

Where can I find the whole REAL video?

Credits

Credits
    I think some footage was also used in Moore´s BFC
    Me angry! Where´s my food!

My DVD Collection, My Blu-ray collection

Credits
    Quote Originally Posted by st39.6
    I think some footage was also used in Moore´s BFC
    that is correct, sir. he played the footage while playing audio from 911 calls from the press, asking about the situation in the school and freaked out parents who didn't know what was going on.

very creepy.

Credits
    Moore´s documents are some of few which I really do like. Those next of new wave are just copied. I like his style and how he doesnt make compromises. He just speaks what comes to his mind and doesnt care.
    I liked how he went in BFC into that market and asked for a director manager to come to answer why some children got bullets, which got that kid 2 wheelchair. That was awsome way to show how disrespectful and iresponsible people are

j7wild Guest
    Thanks SharkmanSIX !!

Credits

Columbine Attack Government Document Library

Links to 30K+ pages of government documents related to the April 20, 1999 attack on Columbine High School have been posted to the internet.

http://www.xmail.net/evanlong/tcc/Co...t_Library.html

I've also created a video on the documents called "The Columbine Cause".

http://www.xmail.net/evanlong/tcc/

Sincerely,
    Evan Long

Credits
    I was trying to find a vidoe of the Columbine shooting to show my students as part of a lesson we were doing.

j7wild Guest

Question

Quote Originally Posted by tamarazink View Post
    I was trying to find a vidoe of the Columbine shooting to show my students as part of a lesson we were doing.
    wouldn't that be a dramatic and traumatic and graphic subject to be discussing in School?

sure, I understand school shootings are common place nowadays, unfortunately;

but for a teacher to discuss something like it in a school lesson, will you require the approval of the parent(s) of each student in your class before they are allowed to participate?

Credits
    j7wild, its called history. U teach history to learn lessons and avoid such mistakes if any. U have no idea what the lesson is about. Perhaps a lesson on WW2 as that is more so tame
    /!\ Certified Bandwidth Abuser || ([)(]) Dolby Digital me bitch! || Alicia Keys || Game Trailers || FaceBook user ||
    || All-time Favourite TV Shows: Battlestar Galactica (2003+), Dead Like Me, FireFly, Invader ZIM, Space: Above & Beyond, Veronica Mars ||

[ -- Music Festival Whore! -- ]

Credits
    "THIS VIDEO IS NOT REAL It's actually from the Upcoming movie called Zero Day which is based on the Columbine School shooting."
    "A celibate clergy is an especially good idea, because it tends to suppress any hereditary propensity toward fanaticism." / Carl Sagan

Credits
    Quote Originally Posted by Kn'thrak View Post
    j7wild, its called history. U teach history to learn lessons and avoid such mistakes if any. U have no idea what the lesson is about. Perhaps a lesson on WW2 as that is more so tame
    I 100% agree with you, its like trying to cover up mistakes if you don't show it out in the open.

Credits
    Quote Originally Posted by tamarazink View Post
    why ?? what class do you teach in school ? "Serial Killers and Mass Murders 101" ...

i can understand why people rubberneck to watch the aftermath of a train wreck or car crash. but why would anyone be willing to watch real video of a mass murdering spree. i think the one thing we all find comforting in watching movies is in the thought that 'it's not real' ... heck, even Faces of Death have been debunked as fake or constructed

Quote Originally Posted by Gaumont View Post
    "THIS VIDEO IS NOT REAL It's actually from the Upcoming movie called Zero Day which is based on the Columbine School shooting."
    'upcoming' ...?? i have a copy of this at home for the past six months. i believe its already been released. interesting movie. though, the only good parts IMO start at the end of the movie, when they (the actors) explain what they do, why they did it and tell their parents its not their fault.
    "I hate to advocate weird chemicals, alcohol, violence or insanity to anyone …
    but they've always worked for me,"

Hunter S.Thompson

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast