Thanks Thanks:  0
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    j7wild Guest

Exclamation Columbine High School shooting video (Graphic Content) !!

I never seen this before!!

I seen the footage that the News Media sanitized for broadcast:

kids running out of the High School in single file with their hands over their head and such but never this.

Can anyone tell me if this is the complete video surveillance footage of the shooting or if there is more to this?

Also this happened in April 1999 but why does the date stamp reads May 2001?

Only in America this happens!!

What a Shame!!

http://www.filecabi.net/video/columb...-zero-day.html

Credits
    Isnt this footage from that low budget movie Day Zero not the actual event that happened at columbine? The cameras that they had at columbine were slower then the ones here, so I think they are different. Actually Im watching as I write, they are different, no relation to columbine besides being based on it.
    Sgt. Johnny Beaufort: He says, "The Apaches are a great race," sir. "They've never been conquered. But it is not well for a nation to be always at war. The young men die... the women sing sad songs... and the old ones are hungry in the winter."
    Fort Apache

j7wild Guest

Thumbs down

I think you are correct;

I googled for Columbine and I came up with these that are not even close to the video I posted:

http://columbine.free2host.net/security.html

I've been duped!!

Where can I find the whole REAL video?

Credits

Credits
    I think some footage was also used in Moore´s BFC
    Me angry! Where´s my food!

My DVD Collection, My Blu-ray collection

Credits
    Quote Originally Posted by st39.6
    I think some footage was also used in Moore´s BFC
    that is correct, sir. he played the footage while playing audio from 911 calls from the press, asking about the situation in the school and freaked out parents who didn't know what was going on.

very creepy.

Credits
    Moore´s documents are some of few which I really do like. Those next of new wave are just copied. I like his style and how he doesnt make compromises. He just speaks what comes to his mind and doesnt care.
    I liked how he went in BFC into that market and asked for a director manager to come to answer why some children got bullets, which got that kid 2 wheelchair. That was awsome way to show how disrespectful and iresponsible people are

j7wild Guest
    Thanks SharkmanSIX !!

Credits

Columbine Attack Government Document Library

Links to 30K+ pages of government documents related to the April 20, 1999 attack on Columbine High School have been posted to the internet.

http://www.xmail.net/evanlong/tcc/Co...t_Library.html

I've also created a video on the documents called "The Columbine Cause".

http://www.xmail.net/evanlong/tcc/

Sincerely,
    Evan Long

Credits
    I was trying to find a vidoe of the Columbine shooting to show my students as part of a lesson we were doing.

j7wild Guest

Question

Quote Originally Posted by tamarazink View Post
    I was trying to find a vidoe of the Columbine shooting to show my students as part of a lesson we were doing.
    wouldn't that be a dramatic and traumatic and graphic subject to be discussing in School?

sure, I understand school shootings are common place nowadays, unfortunately;

but for a teacher to discuss something like it in a school lesson, will you require the approval of the parent(s) of each student in your class before they are allowed to participate?

Credits
    Quote Originally Posted by tamarazink View Post
    why ?? what class do you teach in school ? "Serial Killers and Mass Murders 101" ...

i can understand why people rubberneck to watch the aftermath of a train wreck or car crash. but why would anyone be willing to watch real video of a mass murdering spree. i think the one thing we all find comforting in watching movies is in the thought that 'it's not real' ... heck, even Faces of Death have been debunked as fake or constructed

Quote Originally Posted by Gaumont View Post
    "THIS VIDEO IS NOT REAL It's actually from the Upcoming movie called Zero Day which is based on the Columbine School shooting."
    'upcoming' ...?? i have a copy of this at home for the past six months. i believe its already been released. interesting movie. though, the only good parts IMO start at the end of the movie, when they (the actors) explain what they do, why they did it and tell their parents its not their fault.
    "I hate to advocate weird chemicals, alcohol, violence or insanity to anyone …
    but they've always worked for me,"

Hunter S.Thompson

Credits
    It was strange to see this thread with the title considering what just happened recently around here on the anniversary of the shooting.

http://www.pnj.com/article/20090420/NEWS01/90420019

http://www.wkrg.com/education/articl...wo_guns/25458/

A woman was arrested today after police found that she brought two guns and a knife to Gulf Breeze High School.
    Advertisement

Judy Hall, 61, of 1100 block of Finch Drive in Gulf Breeze is charged with carrying a concealed weapon, bringing a gun onto a school camps and resisting arrest without violence.

Hall’s arrest comes on the 10-year anniversary of the Columbine High School shootings that left 12 students and a teacher dead. The two students who carried out the massacre were dressed in trench coats.

No one was injured Monday at Gulf Breeze High. Police also had no evidence that Hall was influenced by the anniversary of the Littleton, Colo., school shooting, Gulf Breeze Police Chief Peter Paulding said.

“It is a pretty dramatic situation at Gulf Breeze High School,” Paulding said. “Thank goodness we have the school resource officer on campus. He is attentive and contained the situation.”

Hall was arrested after coming to school this morning to talk with Gulf Breeze school resource officer Kerstan Tatro about an incident that happened at the school Friday that involved her son.

Paulding said the mother was concerned about some students approaching her son and asking if he was going to kill one of them. The chief said the department is looking into whether the incident happened.

Tatro told Hall to meet him in his office after seeing Hall in the school’s parking lot, Gulf Breeze police said.

From his office, Tatro could see Hall put on the trench coat as she talked with her son.

Paulding said it appears as if Hall’s son, a freshman at the school, tried to talk to his mother out what she was doing.

Tatro immediately left his office to confront Hall after seeing her put on the coat, police said.

Tatro approached Hall in the parking lot and the two started to talk.

Hall told the officer that “anyone could walk in the school with a trench coat on and a gun in their pocket and start killing people,” Gulf Breeze police said in a statement.

Police are not sure why Hall decided to take such actions on the campus on the anniversary of the Columbine shootings, Paulding said.

Hall also told the school resource officer that she had a .38 caliber handgun in her pocket, police said.

Tatro found an unloaded gun in the pocket of the coat. The officer also found a folding knife on Hall, police said.

Other officers went to the school to help Tatro, and another gun was found in Hall’s truck, the release said. Police also searched Hall’s home and found two handguns, two rifles and a shotgun.

Paulding said parents have been calling about the safety of the school.

The chief said Tatro took quick and decisive action neutralizing any threat to the school.

Credits
    Quote Originally Posted by redbear View Post
    why ?? what class do you teach in school ? "Serial Killers and Mass Murders 101" ...

i can understand why people rubberneck to watch the aftermath of a train wreck or car crash. but why would anyone be willing to watch real video of a mass murdering spree. i think the one thing we all find comforting in watching movies is in the thought that 'it's not real' ... heck, even Faces of Death have been debunked as fake or constructed
    Maybe that's the problem, people see too many movies and get insensitive to real violence. When pictures of war, violence and death win Pulitzer's I am certain that these were taken to show the moments, and to bring awareness to the realities of this world.
    Hell, CNN basically televised an entire war, but you can actually count on one hand the actual footage showing casualties, if any.
    The whole thing was made to look like a video game and shown on primetime, using camera's on bombs and missiles, you damn well know that someone died there, but it's OK because you did not actually see anyone being blown to shreds. What's my point?, if this footage is good enough to be shown on TV, or all over the web for that matter, it might be a better idea to have it shown in a controlled environment where it can be monitored and discussed. Maybe people will realize how fragile life can be, and if nothing else, to remember the victims of this crime.

I can't see through walls, but I can kick your ass.

Credits
    Quote Originally Posted by Hardkore View Post
    It was strange to see this thread with the title considering what just happened recently around here on the anniversary of the shooting.
    ok. i gotta ask now, where do you live ?? obviously it must be close to pensacola ....

Quote Originally Posted by jacques1400 View Post
    Maybe that's the problem, people see too many movies and get insensitive to real violence. When pictures of war, violence and death win Pulitzer's I am certain that these were taken to show the moments, and to bring awareness to the realities of this world.
    Hell, CNN basically televised an entire war, but you can actually count on one hand the actual footage showing casualties, if any.
    The whole thing was made to look like a video game and shown on primetime, using camera's on bombs and missiles, you damn well know that someone died there, but it's OK because you did not actually see anyone being blown to shreds. What's my point?, if this footage is good enough to be shown on TV, or all over the web for that matter, it might be a better idea to have it shown in a controlled environment where it can be monitored and discussed. Maybe people will realize how fragile life can be, and if nothing else, to remember the victims of this crime.
    that's a very good point i didn't think of ...

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast