Once a tramp, always a tramp I guess

Source CelebEdge.ca

Pregnant Again? Oops Doesn't Even Cover It

Ryan Seacrest announces Britney is pregnant with her third child, possibly conceived in a Canadian washroom, and I wish I was joking.

Is Britney Spears expecting? Yes, that is the end of that question. She's not expecting a frap or a new set of still-nakeder costumes for her tour. It's going around that she's expecting her third, most neglected child to date.

This comes from Ryan Seacrest, who was the only person Britney even attempted to give an interview to when Blackout was released in 2007, so he might actually know. Congratulations Brit! She can call the child Oops The Third.

Orrrr maybe not. At least, not officially. One of Britney's managers, Adam Leber, says it's not true. "She's absolutely not pregnant," he tells Perez Hilton. "I have no idea why Seacrest would say that. We have communication with him and he could have checked this." I would like to be reassured by that, but something tells me Britney has better "communication" with Ryan Seacrest then she does with her managers.

Sadly, as Canadians, we're not! that! innocent! this time. When she was in Canada in March, Ok! reported she was seen making out with a dancer in the elevator of Toronto's Hazelton Hotel. He accompanied her back to her room, where they possibly made babies.

Days later, she was seen kissing a dancer while sitting in his lap at the club Tribe in Montreal, and spent nine minutes in a club bathroom with him, again, possibly making babies. Previous reports have linked Brit to backup dancer Chase Benz. But his mom recently told In Touch that Chase has had a girlfriend for three years so I guess Chase has a big talk coming up with his mom.

These rumours are disturbing, not only because of the custody issues she's had with three-year-old Preston and two-year-old Jayden, but because her mental condition is still not strong enough for her to make regular-people decisions. A Superior Court Judge upheld the decision on Tuesday that she is not "mentally fit to make her own legal decisions." But mentally fit to wear belts as an outfit in front of thousands for fun and for profit? Sure!