Thanks Thanks:  0
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234
    Credits
    Quote Originally Posted by j7wild
    here's some interesting trivia for Superman Returns I found at www.imdb.com

The last line of the fourth Superman movie (the one before "Returns") is Superman saying to Luthor, "See you in twenty." That scene was filmed in 1986. Eerily enough, twenty years later, in 2006, the next Superman movie was released.

All previous scripts revolved, in one way or another, around the death and subsequent return of Superman. Jonathan Lemkin wrote a draft in which Superman impregnates Lois before he dies, she gives birth soon thereafter (also dying in the process), and a fully-grown new Superman emerges to save the world. Lemkin's work was quickly discarded.

weird
    If you can stay calm, while all around you is chaos...then you probably haven't completely understood the seriousness of the situation.

Credits
    great, and IŽll have to wait two more weeks before IŽll see it in the cinema...grrrr

btw I will never forgive Superman that he made me loose 100k! Damn him
    Me angry! WhereŽs my food!

My DVD Collection, My Blu-ray collection

Credits
    i just watched the movie yesterday night and i must say i was extremely pleased with it!

i had always grown up watching an loving the christopher reeves superman films, and to b honest it was just one of them things where u felt that you will never get the chance to watch that in cinemas... and if u did that it wouldnt be the same.

but bryan singer allowed that oppurtunity becuz his film just carried on in the same pace as the older films, its good that he stayed true to the film rather den inserting a whole **** load of his own references and his own style which would have been evident with directors such as tim burton. To me it just felt like i was watching a 'proper' sequel. and im also very glad that the movie did have its great action sequences, but that the story of superman and his emotions and his duty of saving people came before action. Its lovely how you can just relate to his character so much. Brandon was excelllent, not for a moment did i fink "his not superman"....

i kinda follow the superman mythologies & movies so i dint have a hard time understanding why he cud lift up the new land and fings such as him having a baby and him going to krypton and back in a spaceship in the 5 year gap. but one fing i did find a bit odd about this film was that ... what the heck was Kal Penn doing in the film.... he just looked like he was in the wrong film and looked like he had an extremely hard time not opening his mouth.

I thought the film was great... not the best superman film... but it was up there!! it was amazing... if nething we shud remember bryan singers xmen, he did an average movie with the first.... and then when he made x2 it was absoutely superb cuz he got the ability to add more characters widout having to worry bout losing character development from the main characters, cuz all tht happened in the first film...... i just hope he does summat similar for the superman returns 2 by adding more villians and making the film more intense and more great superman emotional outbreaks!

Bryan singer, u helped remind me agen that a man can fly. thank you!

Credits
    gasp, I couldnt wait and just watched it....
    And I LOVED it! Really amazing, I love every single second, I loved everything, Routh was excellent, it was just that kinda movie, where it doesnt depend on how spectacular it is, but how deep does it attack your heart (as a fan). Definitely not 4 every1, definitely not classical popcorn movie as everyone would like it to be, just Superman.
    th bryan, u did m8

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234