Thanks Thanks:  0
Page 1 of 6 123 ... LastLast
    Credits

Pirates 3 Pic (spoiler)

I found what appears to be the fist picture from the third pirates movie. It must be real. (I dont see how anyone could fake this kind of image), and the third movie is taking place in asia.

Pic Here

Credits
    Hmm.. interesting.
    If you can stay calm, while all around you is chaos...then you probably haven't completely understood the seriousness of the situation.

Moved from Minas Tirith!!! Direction of my new path is not so clear, but I think I'm on the way to MY SHIRE
    Credits
    Wow! I like cpt. Jack Sparrow-san

MOD: Added spoiler tags

Credits
    Not really a spoiler for me. I thought everybody on the internet knew that Captain Jack Sparrow returns in the third part. There are a lot of theories that World's End could also mean Asia, where part 3 takes place and they have to battle Captain Sao Feng. Even IMDB just lists Depp's Sparrow, so it's not really a spoiler... Right?

Credits
    Not even close to being a spoiler, every pirates fan who has been folowing the making of part 2 and 3 knows depp stars as captain jack sparrow in 3.

Credits
    In my honest opinion I think its photoshopped.

his face was added in you can tell at some point, good ps though.
    "Constantly strive to become stronger!"-Jet Li (Fearless)

Credits
    It does look photoshoped to me but then again, it could be real.

Credits
    I read on another forum (I believe Joblo) that it is indeed a fake.

Credits
    I'm gonna go ahead and say real due to the attention to detail (including his compass)

I can't wait, both the pirates movies were a blast

Credits
    oh it aint real ? well i was a little down with that pic cuz i like the "usual" jack sparrow look in 1st n 2nd ... and that was a part of his unique personality.. and this looks pretty normal when the story is involved with chinese pirates.
    well, i cant really distinguish the real from the photoshopped but ... if experts do say it aint real, i guess then it aint real. But, then again, cant w8 for the third !!!! 2nd was such a blast, much better than the first IMO. I wanna c it again !

Credits
    I say it's real.... 1 more year and we'll find out!

Credits
    how is it fake? show me the pic that it is photoshopped from. the lighting looks spot on. his hands look just right. the gun in his sash is really in his sash. if it is fake, then it is the best fake ever hands down.

Credits
    Quote Originally Posted by bloss
    the lighting looks spot on. his hands look just right. the gun in his sash is really in his sash.
    His hands and the gun in his sash doesn't matter, it's the face and only the face you must concentrate on. To me his face does look a litte od and the lighting is not ok, this could easily be a fake.
    I'm a mog, half man, half dog, I am my own best friend.

Credits
    this was on aicn months ago.. id say it is real.. remember they are filming 2 and 3 simultaneously so i doubt someone would go to such an effort to fake it

[My Top 20 Movies@Ymdb] - ([)(]) Dolby Digital the choice of ML's - [~My Place ~]

{Drag The Sunrise Down: You know the light can hypnotise, so shut it out and close your eyes - Rooster}

Credits
    Quote Originally Posted by Jax
    His hands and the gun in his sash doesn't matter, it's the face and only the face you must concentrate on. To me his face does look a litte od and the lighting is not ok, this could easily be a fake.
    I agree, although it is possible that this is real (It has been posted by reliable sites), when you look at it, the face stand out. It to me seems like the face does not belong with the body, but it could just be the quality of the image or something. None of the set pics have him dressed in this costume either, they all have him dressed in the regular costume! Who Knows??

Page 1 of 6 123 ... LastLast