Thanks Thanks:  0
    Credits

Jeepers Creepers 3: Cathedral

Source Fangoria

July 9 Salva’s latest JEEPERS CREEPERS III news

Creeper fans get ready: The third chapter of the saga created by Victor Salva is ready to fly. “The script, now titled JEEPERS CREEPERS III: CATHEDRAL, is about to enter preproduction at MGM and does include a prologue in the Old West, where we see how the Creeper became a frightening part of cowboy and Native American folklore,” Salva tells Fango. For the third assault, one of the best screen creatures of recent years comes back even more fetishistic and disturbing than ever. After a brief stop in the past, the script picks up exactly where JEEPERS II left off, with a new 23rd spring only a day away. “I will say,” Salva reveals, “that one aspect of the third film features Trish Jenner [again played by the original's Gina Philips], who, 23 years later, has a teenage son of her own, named Darry after her long-lost brother. Trish is having a terrible recurring dream where her son meets the same terrible fate as her brother. Now a rich and powerful woman, Trish is determined to stop the Creeper once and for all.”

Salva, who scripted the IN SICKNESS AND IN HEALTH episode of FEAR ITSELF this summer, is excited about the story and promises a number of surprises. “The other elements of the story, which easily make JEEPERS CREEPERS III the biggest film of the three, include some of the scariest and most intense Creeper stuff we have ever attempted,” he says.

As for the titular cathedral, the writer/director doesn’t want to explain the enigma, but notes, “It is a large part of the film created especially for all our loyal JEEPERS CREEPERS fans. The new film—JEEPERS THREEPERS, as we affectionately refer to it around here—reprises all the classic ideas of the first film, but brings them horrifyingly full circle. It also revisits characters from both films [Ray Wise from II returns, as does Creeper actor Jonathan Breck], lets us learn more about what the Creeper is and, by popular demand, reintroduces the infamous Creeper truck.” What else do you want from a JEEPERS CREEPERS movie?!
    My personal favorite was the first one, which I found had an original storyline, contrary to the sequel which did not have one among other things. Hopefully the story wont linger in the old wild wild west theme a la BloodRayne 2 deal !!!

I can't see through walls, but I can kick your ass.

j7wild Guest
    3?

when did #2 come out?

Credits
    Jeepers Creepers 2 came on 2003, keep up dude. And 3 is coming out sooner than later.

Credits
    I like the trailers of those movies...
    *´¨)
    ¸.~´¸.~*´¨) ¸.~*¨)
    (¸.~´ (¸.~´ `(•.°)~
    My Listology profile