Thanks Thanks:  0
Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345 LastLast
    Credits
    Quote Originally Posted by j7wild View Post
    US release date pushed back to November 14th!!

http://www.eonline.com/uberblog/b253...eek_later.html

so the rest of the world will get it first and we will be one week behind in the USA? by the time it opens in the USA, it will have hit the internet on the torrent sites already - wouldn't that hurt opening box office numbers?

This excuse by Sony about the Thanksgiving is BS because Thanksgiving is not until Thursday November 27th, that's 2 weeks away!!

Maybe if they pushed it back to Friday, November 21st, I am more liable to believe their logic and reasoning!!
    90% of the time the rest of the world get movies after the US. On this one instance you are getting it later and you are getting your knickers in a twist about it? We in the UK got The Dark Knight a week later than the US. Think about that.

j7wild Guest

Exclamation

Quote Originally Posted by odj_310388 View Post
    90% of the time the rest of the world get movies after the US. On this one instance you are getting it later and you are getting your knickers in a twist about it? We in the UK got The Dark Knight a week later than the US. Think about that.
    well the US opening weekend box office number is what's being used to determine a movie success... especially with a big movie like Bond

Credits
    Quote Originally Posted by odj_310388 View Post
    We here in Germany got "The Dark Knight" a month later!

Credits
    well the US opening weekend box office number is what's being used to determine a movie success... especially with a big movie like Bond

Its called Earth not USA. There is more to this world than the bloody USofA.

Quote Originally Posted by Haazhel_Thorn View Post
    We here in Germany got "The Dark Knight" a month later!
    Damn a month? I feel for you man. When it did come out in the UK I had to drive 2 hours to get to a cinema that was showing it cause I live in the arse end of nowhere.

Credits
    this map pretty much tells what americans think the world is like. We all feel for them being so ignorant
    /!\ Certified Bandwidth Abuser || ([)(]) Dolby Digital me bitch! || Alicia Keys || Game Trailers || FaceBook user ||
    || All-time Favourite TV Shows: Battlestar Galactica (2003+), Dead Like Me, FireFly, Invader ZIM, Space: Above & Beyond, Veronica Mars ||

[ -- Music Festival Whore! -- ]

Credits
    Quote Originally Posted by Kn'thrak View Post
    this map pretty much tells what americans think the world is like. We all feel for them being so ignorant
    Cool, according to the map Canadians are backwards, so that would explain the down under bit for aussies

I can't see through walls, but I can kick your ass.

j7wild Guest
    Now that Harry Potter is no longer on the November release date list; the movie "Twilight" has been moved to November 21st to capitalize on the Thanksgiving long holiday and it's real popular with the teenagers, especially teenage girls.

I think Sony made a mistake now by delaying the U.S. release of QoS by a week!!

Now there is only 1 week separating the release of QoS and Twilight!!

Credits
    Twilight????? WTF???
    That movie looks terrible! Probably in the league as The Covernant & Jumper is.

j7wild Guest

Exclamation

Quote Originally Posted by Kn'thrak View Post
    Twilight????? WTF???
    That movie looks terrible! Probably in the league as The Covernant & Jumper is.
    I know it!!

I have 4 employees reading all the books in chronological order and crying about it - all of them are girls, of course!!

j7wild Guest

Credits

Theme Song - Another Way To Die

The theme song, Another Way to Die is out.

http://www.imeem.com/people/Gnuk1-O/...at_jack_white/

It's getting ripped to shreds on the net. I kind of dig it but can understand why people might not like it. Personally I still think it should have been all Jack White.
    You're waiting for a train, a train that will take you far away. You know where you hope this train will take you, but you can't be sure. But it doesn't matter - because we'll be together.

j7wild Guest

Exclamation

Quote Originally Posted by chernabog_ca View Post
    The theme song, Another Way to Die is out.

http://www.imeem.com/people/Gnuk1-O/...at_jack_white/

It's getting ripped to shreds on the net. I kind of dig it but can understand why people might not like it. Personally I still think it should have been all Jack White.
    I had high expectations when they announced Jack White and Alicia Keys doing the new Bond Movie title song but this sounds like CRAP!!

It sounds like it was put together in 5 minutes without any regards and research to past classic James Bond Title Songs!!

j7wild Guest

Angry

The Video is Awful, Positively Awful - worst than just listening to the Bad Audio Track!!

http://www.dlisted.com/node/28542

Where's Amy Winehouse and her version that she recorded but she was dumped by the Bond Producers because of her personal drug related problems and antics?

I bet her version better!!

Credits
    Where's Amy Winehouse and her version that she recorded but she was dumped by the Bond Producers because of her personal drug related problems and antics?

The producers knew when they picked her that she had drug problems, it was only the fact that she couldn't get it done in time due to her drug problems was the reason for dropping her. Her own fault imo.

Credits
    Well hopefully the producers will see all of the bad feedback online and find something else quick cuz that song....YUK.

Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345 LastLast