j7wild Guest
    I still don't understand the movie "Signs";

my choice:

Da Vinci Code

sorry!!

Credits
    cutthroat island
    hulk

ok, saying hulk it's a bad film is wrong because it's a very good film. i choosed it because if you watch the trailer and then the movie, you'll be disapointed. the movie totally different then what the trailer promises.

Credits
    Terminator 3.. I was hyped for it cause i really liked its site at the time. It also took some time for it to be released. But unfortunately when i saw it seem to be a dud.

Credits
    Quote Originally Posted by Fed7haS
    Well personaly i would call everybody that liked signes morons... that movie sucked so bad that its not even a matter of taste.. its a matter of stupidity... i would rather se a 50 year old alien movie with cardbord sets, homemade costumes, and aliens made of gardentools and papermache... im not even gonna name the 100000 flaws and stupiditys in signs cos most of em are so ovious that a blind man could se em...
    Fed7haS
    I guess you're not a M. Night Shyamalan person but that's NO REASON to call people stupid or morons on the internet just because they think about it differently, it is called AN OPINION, and everyone has one.
    I'm not calling you names cause I like to keep things decent here.
    I'm a mog, half man, half dog, I am my own best friend.

Credits
    Unbreakable
    Signs
    The Village
    You're waiting for a train, a train that will take you far away. You know where you hope this train will take you, but you can't be sure. But it doesn't matter - because we'll be together.

Credits
    Here's some that I came up with / agree with:
    (also... some of these movies I actually liked... but were box office disasters)

Cliffhanger
    Godzilla
    Judge Dredd
    Mission To Mars
    Mortal Kombat 2
    Hitchhiker's Guide To The Galaxy
    Toys
    Pearl Harbor
    8mm
    Jaws 2
    Cutthroat Island

Credits
    Oh man I forgot about Mission To Mars. That movie was a real let down.

Pearl Harbor had great trailers and the movie was disappointing but I don't think it was all that bad.

Credits
    American Outlaws
    The One
    Hulk
    Charlies Angels 2
    Timeline
    8mile
    alexander
    Hollywood Homocide
    Once Upon a time in mexico
    master and commander
    soul plane (teaser was funny, movie sucked)
    House of the dead (gave me hope for the movie)
    Whole ten yards
    Shaun of the Dead
    National Treasure
    Catwoman
    Taxi
    Alexander
    Friday Night Lights
    Hitchhikers guide to the galaxy
    Be Cool
    Kingdom of Heaven
    Sound of thunder
    Goblet of fire (ok movie, great trailer)
    Domino (awefull movie)
    Jarhead
    Derailed
    Interpreter
    History of violence
    Lord of War
    WAR OF THE WORLD

What a long list!

Credits
    Quote Originally Posted by MattJanele
    Shaun of the Dead
    slap 1

Kingdom of Heaven
    slap 2

those two a very good films. don't you dare

Credits
    What was so bad about War of the Worlds? I personally enjoyed it. So there were some foolish parts, but overall, I liked it.

Plus, those fog-horn sounds were great, always galvanizing action.
    If you can stay calm, while all around you is chaos...then you probably haven't completely understood the seriousness of the situation.

Credits
    Quote Originally Posted by wirm
    What was so bad about War of the Worlds? I personally enjoyed it. So there were some foolish parts, but overall, I liked it.

Plus, those fog-horn sounds were great, always galvanizing action.

the ending, that was what was so bad. they are perfectly fine, and then all of the sudden start to die.... thats retarted ending

Credits
    Well personaly i would call everybody that liked signes morons... that movie sucked so bad that its not even a matter of taste.. its a matter of stupidity... i would rather se a 50 year old alien movie with cardbord sets, homemade costumes, and aliens made of gardentools and papermache... im not even gonna name the 100000 flaws and stupiditys in signs cos most of em are so ovious that a blind man could se em...

Only movie in recent years i can remember sucking so bad was War Of The Worlds.. what a **** fest...

Heck even Independence Day was better then those 2 stinkers... even if it was kliche and badly acted...

Fed7haS
    Excuse me, but did u just called me stupid moron?....and tons of other people? THINK BEFORE POSTING, my friend. THINK

As once said - its a matter of taste and calling movies like Signs or WotW stupid and its viewers too is really pathetic. I am not gonna give u some names, that IS stupid, but to be honest, u just got really down in my mind. The fact u didnt like it doesnt mean its the biggest bullsh*t ever. I dont say its the best movie ever, I just say I like it and its one of MY favourites. And u call me stupid moron 4 that? U know that aint very clever.

U see very well from this thread, that every single member has its own favorites/most unliked movies, but noone called anyone idiot 4 that.

Am I gonna call MattJenale stupid because she didnt like History of Violence, Jarhead, or Interpreter? NO. Will u? Imho great movies and lots of people from every corner of the world liked it too. They just did and noone called them stupid.

I am not gonna flame this discussion anymore and definitely am not gonna answer u, whatever u write - 4 me u´r done in this thread.
    st39.6

btw for the list - what about The One? (I did like that movie, even tho it wasnt very clever or good)
    Me angry! Where´s my food!

My DVD Collection, My Blu-ray collection

Credits
    Quote Originally Posted by Jax
    I guess you're not a M. Night Shyamalan person but that's NO REASON to call people stupid or morons on the internet just because they think about it differently, it is called AN OPINION, and everyone has one.
    I'm not calling you names cause I like to keep things decent here.
    Wrong i acully thought "The Sixth Sence" and "The Village" rocked totaly... great movies.. so you can say i like the director 50% of the time but hey all have hits and misses..

Fed7haS

Credits
    Quote Originally Posted by st39.6
    Excuse me, but did u just called me stupid moron?....and tons of other people? THINK BEFORE POSTING, my friend. THINK

As once said - its a matter of taste and calling movies like Signs or WotW stupid and its viewers too is really pathetic. I am not gonna give u some names, that IS stupid, but to be honest, u just got really down in my mind. The fact u didnt like it doesnt mean its the biggest bullsh*t ever. I dont say its the best movie ever, I just say I like it and its one of MY favourites. And u call me stupid moron 4 that? U know that aint very clever.

U see very well from this thread, that every single member has its own favorites/most unliked movies, but noone called anyone idiot 4 that.

Am I gonna call MattJenale stupid because she didnt like History of Violence, Jarhead, or Interpreter? NO. Will u? Imho great movies and lots of people from every corner of the world liked it too. They just did and noone called them stupid.

I am not gonna flame this discussion anymore and definitely am not gonna answer u, whatever u write - 4 me u´r done in this thread.
    st39.6

btw for the list - what about The One? (I did like that movie, even tho it wasnt very clever or good)
    I dont se the problem with me forming a opinion on weather or not your a moron based on your movie choises... i do that all the time with ppl that dont share my taste in music and politics...

Would you realy hold it agenst me if i called a "nazi" a moron based on his political belivefs? even tho i dident know him personaly?.. same thing..

I get hit with "idiot" and "moron" on a daily basis cos i spell like a 5 year old with a mental condision.. and you dont se me crying..

Fed7haS

Credits

Only movie in recent years i can remember sucking so bad was War Of The Worlds.. what a **** fest...

Heck even Independence Day was better then those 2 stinkers... even if it was kliche and badly acted...

Fed7haS
    what exactly is so stupid about "signs"?

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast