Thanks Thanks:  0
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
    Credits
    Everyone is forgetting about Speed 2. Fabulous trailer (One of my all-time favs). Terrble movie

Credits
    Quote Originally Posted by MattJanele
    Once Upon a time in mexico
    Great movie.

master and commander
    Amazing movie, probably would have won best picture if it wasn't LOTR's year.

Catwoman
    I can't see how anyone thought that trailer looked good.

Kingdom of Heaven
    Great movie, deserves an extended cut

Jarhead
    You're joking right?

Lord of War
    Underrated movie
    You're waiting for a train, a train that will take you far away. You know where you hope this train will take you, but you can't be sure. But it doesn't matter - because we'll be together.

Credits
    Its Just my opinion I am not big on the drama action movies, i want the explosive mindless high budget good plot blockbuster special effects movies like Resident Evil Series (One of the best series ever, other than Bourne Identity/Supremacy). I dont want the drama of Lord of War, Jarhead or anyof the others on this list, thats why they are on the list!!!! Jarhead, I wanted action and explosives!!!!

Credits
    Quote Originally Posted by chernabog_ca
    Great movie, deserves an extended cut
    it's already released

Credits
    Quote Originally Posted by Guiboche
    Everyone is forgetting about Speed 2. Fabulous trailer (One of my all-time favs). Terrble movie
    It appears that me and Roger Ebert are one of the few people on the planet who actually enjoyed "Speed 2". Sure it's stupid and hey, way worse than the first ... but still fun. And it's got one hell of a crash-ride at the finale .

Best regards,
    VSG

PS: Another "Good Trailer - Bad Movie"-Example (to me):
    "Alien - Resurrection" (and what an incredibly laughable concept the humanoid-breed was).

Credits
    Its Just my opinion I am not big on the drama action movies, i want the explosive mindless high budget good plot blockbuster special effects movies like Resident Evil Series (One of the best series ever, other than Bourne Identity/Supremacy). I dont want the drama of Lord of War, Jarhead or anyof the others on this list, thats why they are on the list!!!! Jarhead, I wanted action and explosives!!!!

Oh I know. Art is subjective and boils down to each his own. It just surprises me sometimes when I see someone doesn't like a film that I think is great.

Credits
    I aware that maybe some people will probably not found the trailers "good", or some movies "bad". It a matter of taste. I explain my choices with my opinions. Diplomatic is it?

These are the ones in my mind:

The Alamo - Teaser / Trailer: Civils against armies (sounds epic), plus the trailer musics = emotional trailer. The movie was too long and too patriotic.

Bring It On - Trailer: I found the trailer not bad, refreshing edit, the pop music fit well. But just another teen movie, but I don't think the trailer pretend something else.

The Brothers Grimm - Trailer: Terry Gilliam's film not as good as I though, I cannot say why, it's like something is missing, the movie music was good. The trailer was better.

Cradle 2 Grave - Trailer: The last part of the trailer is cool, the movie was too ordinary.

Deep Blue Sea - Trailer: The trailer music by "Non Stop Music" was very haunting on that one. I saw the movie in theater with my best friend because she like sharks/anaconda type of movies (you know what I mean). It was an entertaining movie but not what I call good. Jaws is still the best.

Dungeons and Dragons 1 - Trailer: The trailer sounds epic, the movie sounds crap. The fx/make-up scream B-movies when the movie was supposed to be a blockbuster. Plus, I didn't feel any emotion when an important character dies. We cannot compare DND to LOTR.

The Dukes Of Hazzard - Trailer: I found the trailer funny. For the movie? No comment. My favorite part of the movie is in the trailer.

Driven - Teaser: "What drives you?". I remember I like the song ("Crash") and I though that the movie will be good. Plus a part of the movie was shooting in Montreal GP. Bad movie.

Highlander 4 - Endgame - Trailers: I like all trailers from that movie, I prefer the one with the "Conan The Barbarian" Score. I'm a fan of the first movie (the second was the worst) and I don't understand why they didn't stick to "there can be only one".

Here On Earth - Trailer: There are some good moment in the trailer, the "Jessica Simpson" songs help. Nothing original in the movie.

League Of Extraordinary Gentlemen - Teaser: Like the "House of the dead" trailer, the edit of the trailer was good, the script of the movie don't.

Mission To Mars - Trailer: I was looking for a movie in the type of "2001: A Space Odyssey" after looking the trailer but finally come up with a movie in the quality of "Red Planet".

Mod Squad - Teaser: It's a long time ago, but I found the trailer good in this moment, with a lot action. But the movie was long, boring and it was not even funny.

The Pacifier - Trailer: What the point to put all the good moments in the trailer?

Peter Sellers - Trailer: They have some nice editing touch, some good lines. But I don't like the movie in overall.

The Phantom Of The Opera - Teaser/Trailer: I loooove the book. The trailer make me want to see it in the first week-end. The actors can't sing and make look like natural.

Romeo Must Die - Trailer: I found the trailer more touching than the movie.

Team America - Teaser: I like comedy-political movie, but that one not really touch me. I though by the teaser that this would be a stronger film.

Timecode - Trailer: It's look that the movie will be innovative and different. And it was true, but not that good, I found some things long, but the movie sounds new.

Troy - Teaser/Trailer: Nothing to say about the trailers, they sounds epic and that what I'm looking for for this kind of movie.But for the story, all the time I say "WTF" and Agamemnon dying (what?, isn't he suppose to be kill by his wife Clytemnestra because he had kill their daughter). I understand that they can't make an 10 hours movie, but why kill him. In hollywood movie the bad guy HAVE to die? If only it was just that. I was frustated and I'm still frustated.

Van Helsing - Trailer: The Immediate Music steal the show in the trailer. The movie didn't drive me.

Wu Ji - Trailer: The trailer music (the movie score) was very touching and I though the movie would be too, but the actors scrap the movie.
    Last edited by Nance; 08-10-2006 at 06:26 PM.
    *´¨)
    ¸.~´¸.~*´¨) ¸.~*¨)
    (¸.~´ (¸.~´ `(•.°)~
    My Listology profile

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123