Thanks Thanks:  0
    Credits

Cute Talented Japanese Actress

A while ago, I was watching the movie Kill Bill and I was really impressed with that Japanese actress who played Gogo, the schoolgirl who serves as bodyguard of a Yakuza. My favorite part of the movie was during the fight of Gogo and the main character player by Uma Thurman. Because of my curiosity, I searched the internet and looked for links about that Japanese actress. According to my research, the name of that cute Japanese actress is Chiaki Kuriyama. She has appeared already in other movies like Ju-on and Shikoku, which are both horror films.

Even if this girl appears mostly in horror films, she herself is not scary at all. In fact, I am also fascinated with her personality because that was the first time that I encountered a Japanese actress in a Hollywood film. And I think it’s great to see that our Asian counterparts are able to penetrate Hollywood already. It really shows that they appreciate arts and they’re willing to share their talents to the rest of the world.

Because of what she has shown in that Kill Bill movie, I am pretty sure that she will have more movies in her name in the years to come.

MOD EDIT: link removed - I'll let you by for posting the same content to this Forum which you've (allegedly) already post somewhere else online. But no way I'll allow members from here leaving messages to you on the other site.
    Last edited by editman; 08-20-2006 at 10:24 PM.

Credits

Wink

What if we already have the link in our history?

Personally I thought it a rather boring link, same text as here ....no photos

This imo is a better link, and this is really quite a nice magazine cover
    http://images.google.com/imgres?imgu...&ct=image&cd=1
    "Heart and humour and humility will lighten your heavy load"
    Joni Mitchell

Credits
    Quote Originally Posted by oldfart52 View Post
    What if we already have the link in our history?
    Strictly speaking there's no Forum rules against replying to 'linda' at the other 'blog' site. But we don't encourage it either, considering this already is a thread open to discuss the subject 'she' started.

Besides, I'm skeptical about what's 'her' real purpose of porting the exact content from the other site AND posting the link to that site as well.

Speaking of Chiaki Kuriyama...

Before someone like j7wild ( ) starts posting...

She shot this* (and other nude photos) at the age of 13!

(*A delibately tame choice)

Credits
    originally posted by editman
    She shot this* (and other nude photos) at the age of 13!
    Now I'm skeptical too. I can be so dumb at times. Google wouldn't be hosting any illegal pix or links would they? I mean feel free to remove that link in my post if it is at all questionable.

Credits
    Already checked your link, Mister O.F.*. Seems to be clean.

That pic I attached was from my 'private collection'.

(*I usually call my seniors, with reverend respect, with 'Mister' in front.)

"The idea was to be a symbol. editman could be anybody, that was the point."

Trolls destroyed the Forum

my DVD/blu-ray List

Credits
    originally posted by editman
    (*I usually call my seniors, with reverend respect, with 'Mister' in front.)
    Alright don't rub it in. I turned 55 yesterday and the 52 in my username is becoming increasingly a lie ! I will get round to spending vbux and getting that sorted very soon, probably just oldfart. Thinking of designing a radical new signature too..., but waiting for new rules to be posted there.

Honestly I can't tell the age of anyone these days. I've had doctors treat me who look about as old as Chiaki (some of them nearly as cute too ! )

Credits
    Ok, next time I'll make sure I won't miss the picture.