Thanks Thanks:  0
Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast
    Credits

Terminator TV-series

Yes you read that right, according to The Guardian there's going to be a Terminator TV series based on Sarah and John Connor and placed between the second and third movies, it's billed as - wait for it...

...not be a guns-and-car-chases series, partly because of the reduced budgets on television: "There's going to be a healthy dose of both [action and family drama]," he said, noting that the Terminator franchise "has a lot of big ideas in it that don't cost you a dime to explore".

He is in fact Josh Friedman the writer of Chain Reaction, War of the Worlds and The Black Dahlia.

Hamilton is not expected to reprise her role. And neither is Arnold Schwarzenegger.

No surprise there, but that's not all, because there's talk of tying in with the Terminator 4 movie in development, and the exact quote is...

the show's producers said that a fourth Terminator is in development and that the series will have a link to what's being envisioned as a new feature trilogy.

That's from the show Producer James Middleton. A new trilogy of Terminator movies? Well Arnie won't stand three, maybe one. There's definitely a handover of the Terminator body then, perhaps one more with Arnie bowing to the new model?
    http://www.themovieblog.com/archives...tor_on_tv.html

This is very interesting, I hope they don't make into a drama series or something like that.
    I'm a mog, half man, half dog, I am my own best friend.

Credits
    It would probably end up like Blade: The Series on Spike TV. Without the original actors, I don't think they'll get too many viewers.
    If you can stay calm, while all around you is chaos...then you probably haven't completely understood the seriousness of the situation.

Credits
    Either the 3rd movie or the tv series better show how they got the Terminator's looking like Arnie, Loken and Patrick. The back story is that they were captured soldiers and stripped of their skin to be cloned onto the Terminators. A camero for those actors will be nice in that sense.

But, I will be very happy of the 3rd movie Terminator will be Loken. A captured one and preprogrammed just like what happened in T2.
    /!\ Certified Bandwidth Abuser || ([)(]) Dolby Digital me bitch! || Alicia Keys || Game Trailers || FaceBook user ||
    || All-time Favourite TV Shows: Battlestar Galactica (2003+), Dead Like Me, FireFly, Invader ZIM, Space: Above & Beyond, Veronica Mars ||

[ -- Music Festival Whore! -- ]

Credits
    It would be nice to see the good guys getting their hands on a decent model for a change. But I can't imagine how they would re-program a liquid metal machine.

Credits
    There are already 3 books out based on the T2 scenario and apparently licenced by the terminator franchise They are T2:Infiltrator, T2:The Rising Storm and T2:Future Wars all by S.M.Stirling.

I suspect any future TV or movie development may follow the lines of those books. (Not bad reads BTW)

Credits
    hmmm.... this could go either way, IMO ....

eventhough Blade is still knid of new, i dont think it will catch on go will just fade away. however, both Stargate (SG-1) and Buffy the Vampire Slayer did fairly well (Buffy has 7 seasons / SG-1 is in its 10th or 11th) with out the original actors.

it depends on how the writing and direction is handled. still too early to tell but i might pay attention when it starts (if it starts...)
    "I hate to advocate weird chemicals, alcohol, violence or insanity to anyone …
    but they've always worked for me,"

Hunter S.Thompson

Credits
    Here's a pic of Sarah and John Connor from this tv serie:
    http://www.terminatorfiles.com/news/...07-04-13-a.htm

Credits
    Summer Glau as a Terminator?

That will add to the series success!

j7wild Guest
    Lena Headey (Spartan Queen in 300) as Sarah Connor?

Isn't a bit looking like the older woman?

Credits
    Say HOLY COW to the trailer

<object width="425" height="350"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/Bc7mzoqHahU"></param><param name="wmode" value="transparent"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/Bc7mzoqHahU" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" wmode="transparent" width="425" height="350"></embed></object>
    Me angry! Where´s my food!

My DVD Collection, My Blu-ray collection

Credits

Post Terminator TV series

Maybe I am wrong, but I have found Sarah Connor character a bit soft.

Credits
    You should watch T2 again, the character is anything but soft.

Credits

Question Terminator TV series

Sorry. I was meaning the acting of Lena Headey on this TV spot.

Credits
    This trailer reminds me of T3 too much... That's not good.

Credits
    I really wish they'd make a movie about the war. Nobody even knows what he did exactly to win it. I guess it adds to the mystery which is good but I'd like to find out eventually.

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast