Thanks Thanks:  0
Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst ... 678
    Credits
    Quote Originally Posted by j7wild View Post
    So now they are saying the Super Bowl maybe played between Friday, January 31st and Monday, February 3rd, if a snowstorm is predicted to hit the NJ area.

So how are the people who have tickets to the game know when to go?

Some of them probably won't even get to NJ until Saturday so if the game is played on Friday, those people are SOL!

Or if the game is played on Monday and many of those people already have airline tickets to leave on Monday, they are SOL too!

http://www.chicagotribune.com/sports...,6980117.story
    Craziness if they do have to reschedule. But equally craziness is trying to predict the weather that far in advance. If they predict 4 days in advance then they would be fairly accurate. But 11 days in advance? Moronic.
    Homer Simpson: "I'm normally not a praying man, but if you're up there, please save me Superman."

j7wild Guest
    I have $200 on the Broncos and 2 points in Las Vegas betting.

j7wild Guest
    I know pre-season doesn't mean much and over the past 37 years, I've seen teams that did well in pre-season tanked into the gutter in the regular season and teams that did very poorly in pre-season go to the Playoffs and even the Super Bowl.

But still, so far this pre-season the Giants are on top 4-0 (it's only week 3 but they had an extra pre-season game).

The Ravens and the Vikings and the Saints are 2-0 along with the Broncos.

The Saints?

I hate the Saints!

Bunch of Cheaters!

j7wild Guest

Thumbs up

WOW! The Kansas City Chiefs gave the Patriots a big spanking! I LOVE IT!

j7wild Guest

Exclamation

I bet those idiots with the Indianapolis Colts are kicking each other now for letting Peyton Manning go the one and only time he got hurt in his entire Colt career and had to stay out a year, way to show gratitude toward the man who lead the Colts to eleven postseason appearances, with nine consecutive appearances from 2002 to 2010. The Colts won eight division titles during this time along with two conference championships in 2006 and 2009 and 2 Superbowls!

http://www.nfl.com/news/story/0ap300...vres-td-record

j7wild Guest

Angry

They have been caught cheating before. For each time they were caught cheating, there are at least 10 times they weren't caught. Cheaters will be Cheaters. it's just like thieves. For each time a person is caught stealing, there will be 10 times he wasn't caught before he was caught. I have been saying for years, long before they were caught cheating in 2007, that the Patriots cheat to win games. Take away their AFC Championship victory, fine the owner, the coaches and Tom Brady. Ban them from playing in playoffs games for 5 years even if they have a winning records. Give the Superbowl match up to the Colts!

http://espn.go.com/boston/story/_/id...mpionship-game

j7wild Guest
    I will root for the lesser of two evil.

Go Seattle!

But that doesn't mean I have forgotten nor forgiven Seattle for what they did to my Broncos last year!

Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst ... 678