Thanks Thanks:  0
Page 2 of 8 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast
    Credits
    Bucs fan here. Hopefully Simms can step up as the undisputed starter and that Cadillac can stay healthy for the whole season. Be nice to see Galloway continue his resurgence and that Clayton gets back to the form of his rookie season. The offensive line has been improved and should pay off. The defense speaks for itself and should be as dominating once again.
    You're waiting for a train, a train that will take you far away. You know where you hope this train will take you, but you can't be sure. But it doesn't matter - because we'll be together.

Credits
    Male Bengal tigers measure 8.86 to 10.17 ft. in length, and weigh 440-650 lbs. Tigers have the longest canine teeth of any living felid, approximately 4 in. in large individuals. Bengal tigers have been noted for their sheer power: One tiger has been observed to drag a gaur kill away that, later on, 13 men together could not move. As a gaur easily weighs 1 ton or more, the tiger has been able to drag something 5 times its own weight.
    Obviously, Bengals aren't your typical house cat, either.
    Corfy
    Laugh at life or life will laugh at you.
    Website | DVD Collection

Credits
    Giants all the way!!! We'll see how we do against your wifes colts on the 10th J7. ... How bout some more cheerleader PICS!!!!!!!!

"Suddenly I heard a tapping, as of someone gently rapping, rapping at my chamber door. You heard me rapping, Right?"

Credits
    Quote Originally Posted by Lestat View Post
    ... How bout some more cheerleader PICS!!!!!!!!
    Here are some sweet cheerleaders from the New England Patriots, Enjoy!
    Last edited by htitos; 03-13-2008 at 12:26 PM.

Why don't we just finish the job by flushing our brains down the toilet?

My DVD Collection

Credits

Look at the fierce Bengals! Me-ow.
    Sgt. Johnny Beaufort: He says, "The Apaches are a great race," sir. "They've never been conquered. But it is not well for a nation to be always at war. The young men die... the women sing sad songs... and the old ones are hungry in the winter."
    Fort Apache

Credits
    Quote Originally Posted by SharkmanSIX View Post

Look at the fierce Bengals! Me-ow.
    Are you kidding? That is offensive lineman (specifically, right tackle) Willie Anderson. He is supposed to be a wall. That's his job. And he does it well, so well that not only has he made the Pro Bowl the last three years in a row, but the Bengals just signed him to a 5 year contract extension, so he will anchor the offensive line until 2011.

I might also point out that last year, the Bengals quarterback was only sacked 21 times. The only team with fewer sacks were the Colts, with 20.

Credits
    Yes I was kidding. You know it is hard to find an out of shape football player, so if it has to be an offensive lineman then thats what its gonna be gosh darn it!

Credits
    I knew you were kidding, but I figured you probably just threw the first picture you found up there without knowing anything about him. Now you know who he is.

j7wild Guest

Talking

Quote Originally Posted by Lestat View Post
    How bout some more cheerleader PICS!!!!!!!!

Credits
    I just wanted to point out that the Bengals are the only team in the AFC (and one of only three in the NFL) to have an undefeated preseason.

Granted, it is only the preseason, and the games don't really count, but that is the first time the Bengals have ever been undefeated in the preseason. I see that as a good omen.

j7wild Guest
    its been shown that when a team is undefeated in the pre-season, their regular season is going to be a losing one... never understood why!!

Credits
    Not always... according to stats brought up by http://www.twominutewarning.com/preseason-matter.htm :

More preseason wins = more regular season wins on average! Preseason results do seem to matter in that teams with three or more preseason victories are markedly better than teams with fewer wins, and the rare teams which go winless in preseason are indeed facing trouble in the regular season as well (well, excepting last year when both the Colts and Chiefs did okay...)
    From the above then we can conclude with the following:

* Preseason wins are generally a positive sign for a team
    * Good teams can succeed regardless of their preseason, but see less dropoff in wins with better exhibition results
    * Average teams are much better prospects if they post three or more preseason wins
    Conclusion:

Credits
    The NFL season is officially underway, starting with Miami's loss against an offensively-depleted Pittsburgh team. I was really hoping Miami would win last night (or rather, I was really hoping Pittsburgh would lose). But I'm looking forward to the Bengals win on Sunday.

Credits
    I only got to see the second half of last nights game. Miami screwing up the challenge was funny. From one camera angle it almost looked like the official was ignoring the coach.

j7wild Guest
    why are there 2 games on Monday?

why is NBC broadcasting NFL games as well as CBS and Fox?

why did ESPN get Monday Night Football?

Page 2 of 8 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast