Thanks Thanks:  0
Page 5 of 8 FirstFirst ... 34567 ... LastLast
    Credits
    Congrats J7!!!! Manning deserves it!!!! Great Comeback!

"Suddenly I heard a tapping, as of someone gently rapping, rapping at my chamber door. You heard me rapping, Right?"

Credits
    Football is in the air once again. Preseason games start this weekend, with my Cincinnati Bengals leading the way with a game against Detroit on Thursday (not counting the Hall of Fame game that was played yesterday).

This year will be the year of the Bengals. WHO DEY!

Corfy
    Laugh at life or life will laugh at you.
    Website | DVD Collection

Credits
    Corfy I love your positive outlook...the Bengals are an above average team and would be a look if the NFC with my crappy Giants but they have the Colts, Patriots, Broncos, and Chargers ahead of them and you cant count out the Steelers, Jets and Jaguars.
    But I do love Chad Johnson #85!!!!!!

The BIGGEST of all JOE's

The man they call 'MOUNTAIN'

MOD EDIT: avatar, sig pic disapproved & removed

Credits
    My NY Giants outlook.....on offense there are 3 key positions any great team needs....QB, RB, LT.....at QB we have Eli 'Elisha' Manning, he has proved he is even 1/2 the QB his brother is yet...he might well be, but he needs to prove it and soon or he is a bust....plus how great can he really be with a name like 'ELISHA'....and RB we have a guy who has been on 3 teams in 2 yrs, Ruben Droughns, no too inspiring....and a RB biult for goal line play in Brandon Jacobs, with all of 134 carries and 522 yds rushing, and finally LT, we have a LG playing there in the name of Dave Deihl....thrilling, well hopefully, Strahan retires and the defense suxs and we can go 4-12 and get a stud in next years draft....but then again...maybe those positions pan out and we go 10-6.

Credits
    Quote Originally Posted by thebiggestjoe View Post
    but they have the Colts... ahead of them
    I live in Indianapolis Colts territory. The buzz on the Colts this year isn't nearly as high as it was last year because the Colts have lost a lot of key players over the off season (particularly defensive players). Sure, Dwight Freeney is staying, and he is a force all by himself, but several of the other defensive stars are gone. And last year, despite the explosiveness of their offense, the Colts leaned heavily on their defense (their defense carried them through the first two or three games of the playoffs).

For the Bengals, Carson Palmer is back in full form, Chris Henry is suspended for 8 games (which, IMHO, plugs a huge hole in the receiving corp for at least half the season... yeah, Henry is good when he wants to be, but when he doesn't want to be, he was worse than useless). Other than that, very few changes have been made on the Bengals, certainly none of the critical players have moved on. Palmer, Chad Johnson, TJ Houshmandzadeh, and Rudi Johnson are all returning on the offense, and I can't help but feel that the defense will be much improved over last year now that they have more experience.

j7wild Guest

Talking

Indiana lost but on the bright side, QB Tom Brady of NE is out for the whole season

http://www.nfl.com/kickoff/story?id=...o&confirm=true

Credits
    Brady being out is a huge blow to the Pats and the NFL however it's going to make a lot of people happy!

Not happy that my team started with a loss!
    You're waiting for a train, a train that will take you far away. You know where you hope this train will take you, but you can't be sure. But it doesn't matter - because we'll be together.

Credits
    http://www.reuters.com/article/sport...35361220080913

HOUSTON (Reuters) - Damage caused by Hurricane Ike has forced the NFL to postpone a game between the Houston Texans and Baltimore Ravens.

The NFL said on its website (www.nfl.com) on Saturday that extensive damage to Reliant stadium and in Houston made it impossible to play on Monday and on such short notice it was logistically impossible to play the game at an alternate site.

The game has been postponed until November 9, resulting in the shuffling of the regular-season schedule for the Houston Texans, Ravens and Cincinnati Bengals.

The Texans and Ravens will have a bye this weekend.

Houston had originally been scheduled a bye week for October 26 but will now host the Cincinnati Bengals, who also had a bye scheduled for that weekend.

The Bengals bye will be moved to November 9 clearing the way for the Ravens and Texans to play their game.

j7wild Guest

Talking

The Lowly rated Miami Dolphins upset New England 38-13 and ends the Patriots's 21 game consecutive regular season winning streak

http://www.nfl.com/gamecenter/recap?...2008&week=REG3

without Brady, the Patriots are just a bunch of losers!!

The Lowly rated Miami Dolphins upset New England 38-13 and ends the Patriots's 21 game consecutive regular season winning streak

http://www.nfl.com/gamecenter/recap?game_i...8&week=REG3

without Brady, the Patriots are just a bunch of losers!!

:woho:

No Undefeated Season this year for the team in the NFL that can only win games by Cheating!!

Take that to your grave Bill Belichick!!

Credits
    The Dolphins are a much improved team. I am a big DOLPHINS fan and it was great to see them WHOOP up on NE. The SD was a big win also. When they lost to HOU last week I broke my tv remote. The defense blew that game. How can they let Shaub throw deep all day on them, especially with 45secs left to go in the game. They should be playing prevent defense and they failed. The secondary needs a lot of work.

j7wild Guest

Talking

Quote Originally Posted by Lestat View Post
    Congrats J7!!!! Manning deserves it!!!! Great Comeback!
    Go Colts!!

Beat New Orleans and get another Superbowl Ring for the team and for Manning!!

j7wild Guest
    Photos I took at the Super Bowl

http://www.megaupload.com/?d=B72QI3GY

j7wild Guest

Exclamation

after watching today's game, I really think it's time for Brett Favre to call it "quits" !!

j7wild Guest

Talking

Ahhhhh.... Young Love!!

j7wild Guest
    they pretty much said:

thank you for 13 years of greatness and taking the team to the playoffs and the Superbowl but you got hurt and missed an entire season so F U

http://espn.go.com/nfl/story/_/id/76...ning-wednesday

How rude!!

Page 5 of 8 FirstFirst ... 34567 ... LastLast