Thanks Thanks:  0
Page 6 of 8 FirstFirst ... 45678 LastLast
    Credits
    I have to disagree, j7... $28 million is a lot to pay a person who may not even be able to play next season (which is what the Colts would have had to pay Peyton if they hadn't cut him before tomorrow).
    Corfy
    Laugh at life or life will laugh at you.
    Website | DVD Collection

j7wild Guest
    I don't get this Denver decision.

I could had see it if Manning went to Miami or Tennesse or some other team, maybe even Dallas.

But to get rid of Tebow?

Didn't he take them to the Playoffs?

http://sports.yahoo.com/blogs/nfl-sh...160122984.html

Credits
    Yeah, that didn't make much sense to me, either. But I guess while Tebow did get Denver to the playoffs, he doesn't have the greatest arm in the world. And lets face it, few have an arm that is better than a healthy Peyton Manning (healthy being the key word).

Although I keep saying that Peyton should have signed with the New England Patriots (mainly because I live in Indianapolis Colts territory, and New England is the Colts' biggest NFL rivalry, so I love watching the reactions on Colts fans' faces when I say that).

But I'm watching a lot of Colts fans jump ship over the last few weeks. Personally, I think that is a bit premature (the Colts have some high picks in the draft and have lots of payroll room to sign free agents... I don't think they'll be worse than last year, and I also think they will rebound fairly quickly), but... this is coming from a guy who has been a Cincinnati Bengals fan for the last 30+ years. (Although as I tell people, I was cheering for the Bengals in the Super Bowl when the Colts were still in Baltimore.)

j7wild Guest

Credits
    Wow. That's terrible and sad to hear.
    Homer Simpson: "I'm normally not a praying man, but if you're up there, please save me Superman."

j7wild Guest
    Is this professional football or powder puff football?

http://msn.foxsports.com/nfl/story/n...ot-like-052411

So the new rules pretty much says if you tackle someone that's in possession of the ball, you can be ejected from the game.

The defensive players are going to be afraid to tackle anyone then!

Credits
    Sounds like it is going powder puff to me. I always did prefer collegiate football (NCAA) instead.

What was that rule change that happened last year? Wasn't it about something concerning tackles while trying to help stop injuries?

j7wild Guest
    Does this means Los Angeles will finally get a "Forever" NFL Football team?

http://espn.go.com/los-angeles/nfl/s...gin-march-2013

j7wild Guest

Exclamation

They have girls pee wee football teams now???

She's even on NFL Live!

http://www.nfl.com/videos/nfl-videos...ameDay-Morning

j7wild Guest
    The person who will suffer the most in this tragedy is the 3 months old child who will grow up without a Mother and a Father!

Belcher took the easy way out and in the process, he took his child's Mother life with him.

That makes him the biggest type of coward and the lowest type of human being possible next to Pedophiles and Rapists!

http://sports.yahoo.com/news/kansas-...5424--nfl.html

j7wild Guest

Thumbs up

What's with the Seattle Seahawks? Last week they scored 58 points. This week they scored 50 points. Are they playing football or basketball? LOL!

In other news, the Houston Texans beat the Indianapolis Colts at home today and clinched their division and the home field advantage in the playoffs.

They will have a bye week during the wild card playoffs week and then play at home, in Houston, against the lowest seed winner of the AFC wild card round.

j7wild Guest
    Stupid Useless Incompetent Houston Texans! 3 weeks ago they were the best team in the AFC. It looked like the 1st seed at home in the Divisional playoffs with a bye week is all locked in. In they past 3 weeks, they screwed themselves out of a bye week and 1st seed. So now they play in the wild card instead, at home, against the Bengals and even if they were to win, guess who will they play next? The New England Patriots in New England! The same team that the Texans lost to on Monday night back on December 10th, which started the 3 weeks downfall! Typical Houston sports team! Houston Texans! Houston Astros! Houston Rockets! The Old Houston Oilers! They all sucks! Houston sucks when it comes to sport!

Credits
    I wouldn't worry about the Patriots. Houston won't make it past Cincinnati. WHO DEY!

(Side note, the last time the Bengals won a playoff game, it was against Houston. Ok, that was January 6, 1991, and it was against the Houston Oilers, but still... that particular streak ends Saturday!)

j7wild Guest

Credits
    Well, j7, looks like Houston will win afterall. Congrats.

Page 6 of 8 FirstFirst ... 45678 LastLast