Thanks Thanks:  0
    Credits

Micheal Jackson plans on making theme park in Ireland

According to Ireland's Daily Mirror, Michael Jackson has been looking into buying an estate on the Emerald Isle, and is supposedly interested in opening up a - wait for it - leprechaun-inspired theme park.

"Michael is deadly serious about this idea," a source told Ireland's Daily Mirror. "He loves the whole idea of leprechauns and the magic and myths of Ireland. It would cost around 500 million Euros [about $635 million] to do. He's always wanted to open his own theme park and he thinks Ireland is the perfect place and it will all be built around the leprechaun theme." The cash-strapped singer reportedly is meeting with businessmen to raise money for the park. There are regular sightings of the reclusive singer in Ireland, and one newspaper there has set up a Wacko Watch Hotline for readers to phone in sightings."

Because if America won't accept your insane ideas why not just ship 'em over to Ireland? There they at least drink enough the idea might work. And here? Well here we just make gross generalizations about other cultures.
    source: TheSuperficial

Credits
    oh no..........

j7wild Guest
    don't do it Ireland; he is a pedophile!!

Credits
    Hell yeah. Time for me to start saving up. If this goes through, I will try my hardest to go.

Credits
    Jackson in exile...