Thanks Thanks:  0
    Credits

Thoughs on Blade: The Series

I seen the 2 hour season premiere this passed wednesday night and I don't know I have mixed feelings about it. At times it was pretty good and at others it just seemed like it was trying to hard. I liked how it kind of tied in to the movies but I found that at times it felt like it was trying to come off as a "Blade 4" and it was failing at that. Now as for this Sticky person as Blade I don't know he looked the part and everything but the moment he opened his mouth it sounded like he was trying to do the best Wesley Snipes impression he could but it wasn't working for him. In short I think this was just trying to hard to be something that its not and I don't think that its going to get very far and will be canceled before the season is even over.

If you also seen the premiere of "Blade: The Series" please share your thoughs.

Credits
    I saw it last night and i was laughing all the way through... i hated it.. worst show ever.. i pridict it will be canseled within 10 episodes.. it will not dun a full season...

Fed7haS
    She's just too pretty for Hollywood. I don't know, put her in a glass box and display her at the Metropolitan Museum of Art or something. - Jake on the topic of Scarlett Johansson.

j7wild Guest
    yup it's pretty crappy; the guy who played Blade couldn't act and didn't even come across as Blade.

It's like James Bond; no matter who plays the role, you always believe that actor is James Bond.

This guy just sucked; just because he has a Bald Head doesn't mean he's Blade.

Credits
    Hmm... I recorded the pilot episode, but I'll wait until tonight or tomorrow night to watch it.

As long as there are nice special effects and vampires, I should be ok.
    If you can stay calm, while all around you is chaos...then you probably haven't completely understood the seriousness of the situation.

Credits
    I liked the babe, and that white dress was gorgeous, who cares about Blade, you know you only watch it to see vampire lesbians....hahah

j7wild Guest
    they have lesbians vampires? wow!!

Credits
    well if they want AWESOME ratings they should certainly say that at the end of every show.

Credits
    I actually kind of liked it. Of course, the actor playing Blade was pretty bad, but I have a thing for vampire movies. Especially the women. And this one had that really hot brunette.

Still, how come blade is so weak, and that girl Krista is freaking Spider-Man jumping around on buildings?

Credits
    I have seen the trailers for it, and it looked crap. The show is not (yet) broadcasted here in the Netherlands, so I can't talk about it. Maybe I will try to download the episode.

Credits
    I didn't recognize her at first but Krista is played by JILL WAGNER!!!!!!

that's the awesome cutie from the Mercury car commericals!

she just looks different in tied-back hair

Unfortunately Google doesn't have any good pics of her, damn you Google

Credits
    Is that all she's done? Why does her name sound so familiar?

She did look an awful lot like Shannon Elizabeth on the show

Credits
    Spike TV has confirmed that its original series Blade has been canceled. In an interview with SCI FI Wire, the cable network cited low ratings as the cause for its decision not to renew the vampire series based on the Marvel Comics Character and successful films. Spike representatives confirmed however that New Line Home Entertainment will release all 13 episodes onto DVD in the near future.
    all I can say about this is nothing of great value was lost.

Credits
    lolz, so at least they´ve realised...great. I didnt hold even till third episode...and I can hold a lot...this was just too much, thats how creepy it was
    Me angry! Where´s my food!

My DVD Collection, My Blu-ray collection