Thanks Thanks:  10
    Credits

The Texas Chainsaw Massacre:The Beginning

Credits
    Anyone read this over at http://www.aint-it-cool-news.com/display.cgi?id=23525 ? Apparently the trailer is only allowed to be shown from 10 PM to 4 AM because the MPAA will not allow it to be online any more than that. Is that actually possible? Do they really have the power to question how long a trailer can stay online for because it's "too intenese"?

Credits
    If you can't view the trailer like I couldn't, then just do what comingsoon.net told me to do and that was just reset your computer's clock to after 10pm and then you'll be able to get it anytime you want

Credits
    The time limit thing has already been mentioned in the Apple Trailers thread.

It's also mentioned in there that it doesn't (yet) affect the HD versions (and of course the link to HD version DL webpage is available in the Apple Trailers thread).

"The idea was to be a symbol. editman could be anybody, that was the point."

Trolls destroyed the Forum

my DVD/blu-ray List

Credits
    Quote Originally Posted by DarkKnight
    Apparently the trailer is only allowed to be shown from 10 PM to 4 AM because the MPAA will not allow it to be online any more than that. Is that actually possible? Do they really have the power to question how long a trailer can stay online for because it's "too intenese"?
    If it's "too intense" to be shown before 10pm, why on earth is it a green band trailer? IMO the timing is a gimmick and nothing to do with the MPAA - and anyway, The Devil's Rejects green band trailer was more intense with no such limitations!

j7wild Guest
    I downloaded it!!

HAHA!!

Every Legend Has A Beginning....

sounds like

Every Saga Has A Beginning... (Star Wars Ep 1 Teaser Trailer)

Credits
    hehe, j7wild is right but the title also reminds on on an other subject: every remaded film has these days those sort of titles: batman begins, superman returns, tcm: the beginning.

as for the time thingy: it's just a marketing thing and has nothing to do with the mpaa. cause a g-rated trailer already means it's for everyone. the time limit would've make sense if was r-rated but it ain't.

i also like to add that the teaser for the first tcm (michael bay remake) was really cool and scared the sh*t out quite a few people. listeing to the trailer in 5.1 sound is a real killer and thats why it was actually banned by the mpaa. to bad new line only added the teaser in 2.0 on dvd.

Credits

Credits