Thanks Thanks:  0
Page 11 of 18 FirstFirst ... 910111213 ... LastLast

Thread: Heroes

j7wild Guest

Question

I am now at Episode 10.

I want to call it QUIT and say this show "Sucks" but for some reason, I just CAN'T and I am still giving it a chance...

Credits
    So here we come again ... how did you like first episode of second season?

I personally thought it was ok. I kinda expected the ending and how will the story go, but thats not a biggie.
    I like that there´s some new powerful characters that were behind the plot all the time, yet we didnt know bout them
    Me angry! Where´s my food!

My DVD Collection, My Blu-ray collection

Credits
    For me it was too slow, I'd expected a little bit of juice on the first episode of season, but probably will have the same pace as season 1.

Why don't we just finish the job by flushing our brains down the toilet?

My DVD Collection

Credits
    It is kind of disappointing that (apparently) the heroes' powers are not unique. Still, it's possible that the stalker guy isn't really flying. Though if he does have the same power as Nathan, I would guess that Sylar has some kind of flight as well. There have been hints in previous episodes.

I haven't read any of the graphic novels, but apparently the explainations for some of the new powers are in there. For example, the way Maya killed those people in the truck and how Peter zapped that smuggler guy.
    If you can stay calm, while all around you is chaos...then you probably haven't completely understood the seriousness of the situation.

Credits
    it would be great if someone who read the comics could tell us the main stuff we missed from it ....

Credits
    From the looks of the comic, its a disease she carries. o.O

Credits
    I've read somewhere that Maya's ability is to contain deadly diseases. Kristen Bell's character has a power that's related to electricity. Maybe that's where Peter got his ability to zap people
    Last edited by wirm; 09-26-2007 at 12:02 PM. Reason: spelled her name wrong

Credits
    Who´s Kristin Bell?

Credits
    Quote Originally Posted by wirm View Post
    I've read somewhere that Maya's ability is to contain deadly diseases. Kristin Bell's character has a power that's related to electricity. Maybe that's where Peter got his ability to zap people
    Wait Kristin Bell is in Heroes?

Credits
    Yep,

Apparently, she's got a lot of free time now that Veronica Mars was cancelled.

She turned down a role in Lost to join Heroes. I believe she'll appear in a multi-episode arc as a trouble-maker.

Credits
    First episode was okay at best. I'm not too keen on the fact that they skipped four months. I do know later in the season, around episode 8, they will go back and show what happened in those four months.

So who killed Hiro's dad? Sylar?
    You're waiting for a train, a train that will take you far away. You know where you hope this train will take you, but you can't be sure. But it doesn't matter - because we'll be together.

Credits
    I dont think it was the guy, chernabog_ca
    I´m pretty sure it was new character, my guess goes for one of those "nine" (or seven?) powerfull ones Hiro´s father talked about ....

Credits
    Whoever it was didn't use much of an ability. That was a lame way to kill someone.

Of course, there's the question of how the killer survived. Maybe he flew...
    And if Hiro's father is part of a group of people with powers, I wonder what kind of power he had.

Credits
    HOOOOLLYYYY SMOKES!!!!
    Peter has been working out!! Whoa, that man sure is a kicka*s now!!

Credits
    What's cool is that he's using those powers unconsiously. I wonder how powerful he would be if he knew what he was doing.

If he was able to pick up DL's phasing power during the fight with Sylar, he probably has Molly Walker's ability to track people and Micah's ability to control technology. That's assuming that he didn't just meet up with them later and pick up their powers in the 4 months between seasons 1 and 2.

Personally, I don't like seeing the characters flaunt their powers so much. For example, Claire sticking her hand into the boiling water was unecessary. And did Peter really need to use all those different powers to take out the goons? any one of them would have worked just fine.

Page 11 of 18 FirstFirst ... 910111213 ... LastLast