Thanks Thanks:  0
Page 12 of 18 FirstFirst ... 21011121314 ... LastLast

Thread: Heroes

Credits
    Another Great Episode, so far second season rocks!!!
    Its kinda sad tho to see that Peter and Sylar are out of game for a while and another characters are obviously to get more space. WHY? Peter rocks
    YouŽre right, wirm, about that using of powers. ThereŽs obviously more money spinning around, coz everyone uses their abilities like crazy : ))) Me dont mind
    I think that Sylar might be in anohter illusion. And Claire is gonna kill her father
    Me angry! WhereŽs my food!

My DVD Collection, My Blu-ray collection

Credits
    Quote Originally Posted by st39.6 View Post
    I think that Sylar might be in anohter illusion.
    I read this today:
    Executive Producer Greg Beeman confirmed in his blog that Candice is in fact dead. Beeman stated that although Missy Peregrym wanted to return to finish her scenes, she was unable to because of the production of her new pilot, Reaper, on the CW Network. Beeman confirmed that the writing team decided to kill her character off, although the original plan involved Candice and Sylar in a multiple episode arc.
    However, supposedly look for Sylar to meet up with a couple of other characters soon. Apparently, Sylar will meet Maya and Alejandro as they head for the U.S. Although I can't find where I read that, so don't take that as fact.
    Corfy
    Laugh at life or life will laugh at you.
    Website | DVD Collection

Credits
    haha, poor Sylar. He's been neutered. Probably has that disease that's affecting Heroes. Let's see how he convinces Mohinder to cure him.

I didn't like the new Candice anyway.
    If you can stay calm, while all around you is chaos...then you probably haven't completely understood the seriousness of the situation.

Credits
    DAMN what a great episode! Another one!

So what does that black chick do? If sheŽs gonna watch matrix, sheŽll do bullet-time? IŽd be watching TV all day long if I was her! IŽd be Karate Kid, Neo, damn IŽd be wizard of oz
    Tho its kinda dumb ability. Doesnt really have lot to do with mutation, its more like ... I dont know, just feels strange.
    Did you notice that all the black people have abilities that have something to do with materials, on the other side white people are ... well, regeneration, mind-reading, flying, all in one ... its kinda like each race has different mutation ...

Credits
    btw its too bad that Peter wasnt there. Exactly as I said. We wont see him for a while. I guess heŽs too powerful

Credits
    btw its too bad that Peter wasnt there. Exactly as I said. We wont see him for a while. I guess heŽs too powerful
    Although based on the previews, it looks like Peter might be in next week's episode. At least, Nathan seems to recognize him.

Credits
    So what does that black chick do? If sheŽs gonna watch matrix, sheŽll do bullet-time? IŽd be watching TV all day long if I was her! IŽd be Karate Kid, Neo, damn IŽd be wizard of oz
    Tho its kinda dumb ability. Doesnt really have lot to do with mutation, its more like ... I dont know, just feels strange.
    Did you notice that all the black people have abilities that have something to do with materials, on the other side white people are ... well, regeneration, mind-reading, flying, all in one ... its kinda like each race has different mutation ...
    Actually, her power doesn't have to do with television, per se. She "is able to replicate any physical motion she witnesses." I would say that is a power that doesn't rely on materials.

And for that matter, Issaac Mendez had a power that does rely on materials. Sylar's original power was to tell what was wrong with objects (which he used to repair watches) and instantly know how to fix them. And one of Sylar's victim's had the ability to liquify metal.

Credits
    Monica has a pretty neat ability. Maybe she should watch some medical shows like ER, House or Grey's Anatomy and pretend to be a doctor

Considering how the two Spanish speaking kids have powers related to disease, I was kind of expecting them to cure Sylar. And speaking of Sylar, what the heck is up with him and cockroaches? It can't be his power, because he's been neutered. But where are they coming from?

Also, was anybody else disappointed with the identity of the Nightmare Man? I was hoping for something cooler. Of course, it's still early, it might just be a plot twist coming up.

Credits
    Yea, I wonder bout those cockroaches too .... its kinda lame imo.

I like the Nightmare man. I think its cool thereŽs finally someone who doesnt look like young fit hollywood star, but is actually "some old guy" who happens to be a mutant monster

Credits
    no Sylar this time, but there was Peter
    Great thing heŽs not gonna hide anymore. Its interesting how weak they made him by not-knowing of his abilities. Its obviously to make storyline bit more dificult, but ok, can live with that
    So .... thereŽs new girl in the town. And sheŽs a bad girl I like the actress, kinda cool sheŽs evil here
    Mind-messing father - so, is he the one killing all those company members?

Credits
    The nightmare man could be the guy killing company members, but it's still too early to be sure. He could have tricked Kaito Nakamura into jumping off the building, but who knows?

The new girl has a cool power. It's not exactly the same as what Peter used to blast people, but maybe Peter wasn't really trying to hurt anyone.

Credits
    hmm, so far the weakest episode imo. well, it had to come.
    So did Peter just use his teleporting ability he has fro Hiro, or is that some mental projection? .... and was there some Adam in the show yet, or is he new guy?
    Peter should start getting those abilities back by now, him powerless is kinda annoying

Credits
    Peter should start getting those abilities back by now, him powerless is kinda annoying
    Ok, I missed last night's episode (I recorded it, but haven't had a chance to watch it), but... are you sure you mean Peter? Peter isn't powerless, he just doesn't know what powers he has or how to use them, but he has used them. Sylar is the one who lost his powers, at least before last night (as I said, I missed the episode, so I don't know if anything has changed).

Credits
    well not knowing about them leaves him pretty much powerless imo ... once you dont know how to use it, what use is it for? : (

Credits
    His powers still pop up when he needs them. Yeah, I think Peter just did what Hiro did in the pilot by going into the future and seeing bad things ahead.

Anybody else think the Company purposely infected Sylar with the modified virus?

Page 12 of 18 FirstFirst ... 21011121314 ... LastLast