Thanks Thanks:  0
Page 2 of 18 FirstFirst 123412 ... LastLast

Thread: Heroes

Credits
    I believe Sylar is a character that's already been introduced in the show. At this point, we really don't know anything about him. For all we know, Peter could be Sylar. Or it could be one of the multiple personalities that Ali Larter's character has.
    If you can stay calm, while all around you is chaos...then you probably haven't completely understood the seriousness of the situation.

Credits
    Quote Originally Posted by wirm View Post
    I believe Sylar is a character that's already been introduced in the show. At this point, we really don't know anything about him. For all we know, Peter could be Sylar. Or it could be one of the multiple personalities that Ali Larter's character has.
    imdb have Sean Bean as Sylar in next Monday's episode.
    http://www.imdb.com/name/nm0000293/

Why don't we just finish the job by flushing our brains down the toilet?

My DVD Collection

Credits
    oh, Sean Bean!!???? COOOOOOLLL!!!!
    Me angry! Where´s my food!

My DVD Collection, My Blu-ray collection

Credits
    Quote Originally Posted by st39.6 View Post
    oh, Sean Bean!!???? COOOOOOLLL!!!!
    Remember IMDB isn't the best source for confirming things. :p

Credits
    well see next week!

Credits
    I still have to see the 5th episode, but so far this show is great. Anyone knows how many episodes will it have? Is this a mini-series, or will there be a full season and maybe more?

Credits
    the full season was signed some weeks ago

Credits
    Cool news on the actor playing Sylar. I wonder what his power is exactly. Probably telekinetic, seeing as how he likes to nail people to walls.

Credits
    I have watched all episodes and i must say im borred as hell.. i was sure judging from the trailer that this show whould be cool but the tempo of it just dosent work for me.. i find my self drifting from the screen and doing other stuff while watching.. like reading or surfing the net having the show as background noise.. its so slow that i can follow the story without even watching the screen.. dont think ill be watching any more episodes.. cos lets be real if the first 5 episodes fail to grab my attention whats the point..

Fed7haS
    She's just too pretty for Hollywood. I don't know, put her in a glass box and display her at the Metropolitan Museum of Art or something. - Jake on the topic of Scarlett Johansson.

Credits
    being slow is point of all the tv shows. I could do other stuff watchin even 24 ...

Credits
    well I must say that 6th episode was as far the weakest one of all. I was even gettin bored by Ali Larters story, hope they´ll move out of it...heck, I even hope she´s dead...her husband seems much more interesting now
    Nothin more happened in this episode!!! WTF??!! Just her and some Hiro stuff.
    They´d better get it back. I am gonna stick with the show whatever happenes, but damn it must get back better

Credits
    It's true that the plot didn't progress so much in that episode, but now we know a lot more about Nikki (Ali Larter) and her husband. Also, was I the only one who thought Mohinder Suresh's neighbor (Eden) was obviously a spy from the very beginning?

I also think it's interesting that Claire's DNA had abnormalities at birth. Maybe tracking these is what Mohinder's dead father had in his computer program.

Credits
    Episode 6 was the nail in the coffin for me.. the show was borring to begin with but come on.. episode 6 was sooooooo..... borring.... so thats it for me.. this show is dead...

Fed7haS

Credits
    last episode was better. I like that there are 3!!!! new heroe characters and each with great abilities (I wonder bout that little boy, if he can "just" repair or even heal and such). Fireguy seems cool too .... is that him who´s gonna make NY explode? He said he could....

Storylines are slowly joining, hope they´ll soon get into some action

Credits
    Sean Bean being Sylar was a hoax. I look forward to finding out who he is, though I stand by my original statement that he's probably an existing character. I'm going to guess the Petrelli brother who borrows people's powers. Why else would he have a different MO at every kill, and why would he be stealing people's brains?

Page 2 of 18 FirstFirst 123412 ... LastLast