Thanks Thanks:  0
Page 3 of 18 FirstFirst 1234513 ... LastLast

Thread: Heroes

Credits
    holy jesus of nazareth

8th episode ownz. I loved it...and next new heroes? Lolz, cool. I wonder what happens with Hiro by now? So he came back in time...long back and just ... dont know .... what the hell happened??!!

The new "dream" character is interesting too. Is his sista helping him through dreamz even while she´s dead? .
    Me angry! Where´s my food!

My DVD Collection, My Blu-ray collection

Credits
    I have yet to see episodes 5-8. Didn't have much time lately.

Credits
    Last night's episode, Chapter 9, was great. So Peter saved Claire but does that mean he's saved the world? I don't think we'll find out for a while as the preview for the next episode showed them going back in time 6 months to show us how everyone discovered their powers.
    You're waiting for a train, a train that will take you far away. You know where you hope this train will take you, but you can't be sure. But it doesn't matter - because we'll be together.

Credits
    Last night's episode certainly advanced the story quite a bit. Though I am disappointed about 2 things.

1) The previews sayd that we would finally understand what "save the cheerleader, save the world" means. I still don't.

2) Come on Sylar, you can put up a better fight than that

Who here think's D.L. ate lead? I'm guessing that Jessica (Larter) either missed on purpose, or shot him to wound. She seems more like the in-your-face type of fighter.
    If you can stay calm, while all around you is chaos...then you probably haven't completely understood the seriousness of the situation.

Credits
    D.L.'s power is to be able to go through things right?
    Maybe the bullet hits him but goes right through with no damage?

Credits
    JP may be right, because he got really suspicious just before she shot at him, giving him time to activate his power.

Credits
    I don't know. It would be a little too convenient for him to know exactly when the shot was coming. Still, it's possible.

Credits
    Quote Originally Posted by wirm View Post
    2) Come on Sylar, you can put up a better fight than that
    But We know Peter gains the powers of people he comes in contact with so it's like Syler fighting someone equal to himself.

I can't wait for next weeks epi. This show just keeps getting better and better! I must know what happened w/ Hiro!!!!!!!!

"Suddenly I heard a tapping, as of someone gently rapping, rapping at my chamber door. You heard me rapping, Right?"

Credits
    all this time ive been watching soo many scrubs episodes .... and this character Franklyn appears from odd episodes to episodes creating really funny scenes as he always gets messed over. From side roles on scrubs to most loved character in hit tv program. it all always starts on scrubs eh? lol

screenshot i took myself from my season 2 dvd

funny how i can always remember his character off the top of my head.. but never did it occur to me that it was Hiro, when watching Heroes.

Credits
    didnt ocure to me either, friend of mine told me (and I am doing Scrubs czech subtitles, so I see every episode even 10 times!!!!!)

Credits
    lolz i watch scrubs on dvd... den il watch the re-runs on abc1 (on my freeview digital box) and den more repeats on E4! ive definetly seen each episode ALOT of times. neva get sick of em. jus weird how we can see summat soo much n jus not click the brain when it needs to spark up a memory.

i wonder if his big role in heroes changing his status with scrubs... i doubt it wud be dat hard seeing as he only comes in the odd few episodes... but he myt no longer want to dedicate netime to a not so popular character. I hope das not the case. i just find it so funny when he always grabs his glass beakers as if thats all his life is about..

Credits
    yup, I can almost do each episode backwards in memory and dont get sick of´em. Its just incredibly funny and I really do love it....

Credits
    hey, I remember that guy. He must have put on a little bit of weight for Heroes. Didn't recognize him at all.

Credits
    finaly, I watched episodes 9 and 10. Ten was back to normal (which is high-class ), however nine was absolutely rocking awsome! I loved it. I am pretty happy, that Hiro cant change the past, it woulda make it much too easy. I like the Sylor storyline, hell interesting character, really kickass .... I just wonder, why didnt he brainsuck Peter, while he had him lying there...however goddamn interesting character...and the guy playin him is far beter than Saen Bean

Credits
    Oh now the eleventh one really rocked my bowls off

The Sylar guy is one big kicka**, he really is. But there are much more interesting things .... Hiro fighting Godzilla?, Peter blowing-up NY?, erase-guy not erasing Chearleader? ..... is there gonna be some kinda new union of those? And how to hell would Peter now blow-up NY while knowing? .. no way ... Still, I´m pretty bored by the Ali Lartner storyline, as far, it has NOTHING in common with all the heroes, she just seems like one more character to make the story longer....
    Do I understand right that we´ll have to wait month for next episode?...
    trailer for ep 12

its pretty bad one but I like the "Are u on the list?" thing....

Page 3 of 18 FirstFirst 1234513 ... LastLast