Thanks Thanks:  0
    j7wild Guest

Unhappy George Lucas is an IDIOT !!

If you wanna blame anyone for the tardiness of the fourth “Indiana Jones” film – a film many predict may never happen, if only because its been off and on more times than a kettle – you can probably take aim at George Lucas.

According to Screenwriter Frank Darabont (“The Green Mile”), the fourth film was ready to go two years ago – until Lucas decided he didn’t like his script. Considering Steven Spielberg thought the script was the best Jaunt Indy had had since ‘Raiders of the Lost Ark’, it sounds like Uncle George needs his head read.

“That was terrifically frustrating”, Darabont said in an exclusive interview with CHUD. “I worked for over a year on that; I worked very close with Steven Spielberg. He was ecstatic with the result and was ready to shoot it two years ago. He was very, very happy with the script and said it was the best draft of anything since Raiders of the Lost Ark. That’s really high praise and gave me a real sense of accomplishment, especially when you love the material you’re working on as much as I love the Indiana Jones films.”

Lucas then came to Darabont and stuck a stake through his script.

“Lucas read it and said, ‘Yeah, I don’t think so, I don’t like it.’ And then he resets it to zero when Spielberg is ready to shoot it that coming year, [which] is a real kick to the nuts. You can only waste so much time and so many years of your life on experiences like that, you can only get so emotionally invested and have the rug pulled out from under you before you say enough of that.”

The proofs in “The Phantom Menace”, I believe. Throw away the key.

Considering that it's been 17 years since Indiana Jones and the Last Crusade and the sequel been postponed several times; I think George Lucas doesn't know what he wants!!

I have an eerie feeling that by the time this film is made; it's going to be a huge disappointment!!

source: http://www.moviehole.net/news/200611...a_jones_4.html

Credits
    Lucas needs to stop being involved in stuff now. He made Star Wars, we all know that and we can respect that, but seriously, he lost his touch a long time ago.

Credits
    ..were we go again...