Thanks Thanks:  0
    Credits

Pics Of The Silver Surfer!

The pics feature Doug Jones in a green screen Silver Surfer suit, filming tests for FANTASTIC FOUR: THE RISE OF THE SILVER SURFER. Weta Digital is creating the look for the Surfer based off the motions of Jones who is using this giant rig to "surf." Apparently one of the big sequences in the movie is a Human Torch/Silver Surfer chase through Manhattan that goes through the Lincoln Tunnel. it'll be some time before Fox is ready to reveal what the CGI Surfer will look like to the scrutinizing fans out there.

Credits
    wow...i didn't think that FF was going to get a sequel. i guess it did better than i thought. i didn't know that they would be bringing the Silver Surfer to the screen either. very cool. i am hoping that with him, they introduce galactus and maybe Nova as well....

thanks for the find....
    "I hate to advocate weird chemicals, alcohol, violence or insanity to anyone …
    but they've always worked for me,"

Hunter S.Thompson

Credits
    Although I loved how SS and all his relevant characters interacted in the Marvel universe I was never particularly fond of SS.

My real question is where the hell is Green Lantern????

Credits
    I though it was the green Goblin II in spidey III

Moved from Minas Tirith!!! Direction of my new path is not so clear, but I think I'm on the way to MY SHIRE
    Credits
    Galactus is in FF2...

The film's director, Tim Story has posted the following on his MySpace page:

There's a lot going on. I've been seeing the billboards going up and hopefully you have all seen the TV spot. I thought it turned out well. I've been checking the web to see what people think. Always good to check in. There are still those that can't give us a break but whadayagonnado?! Haters! Wow.

There continues to be much speculation about Galactus. Major speculation. We haven't finished the design of him/it so be careful about what you read and believe. Trust me...no one knows. One things for sure, you can expect to see him/it. It will be pretty powerful. I'm having a lot of fun with the concept and believe me - MOST will be satisfied.

Doom? Oh he's coming. Just wait. Classic look! And we definitely touch on his roots in the film. We're working long hours to make it right.

Credits
    I was told that this was a picture of Galactus from FF2.
    I don't know if it really is, but it does look pretty good.

Moved from Minas Tirith!!! Direction of my new path is not so clear, but I think I'm on the way to MY SHIRE
    Credits
    Looks like from PC game...

Credits
    It's from Marvel Ultimate Alliance, for pretty much every console. But if he ends up looking like that for the movie, my hopes for it will greatly increase.