Thanks Thanks:  0
    Credits

Brett Ratner (Rush Hour 2) = Superman Director

http://www.comingsoon.net

Warner Bros. Pictures has made it official - director Brett Ratner (Rush Hour 2) will direct the feature film action-adventure Superman for the studio, it was announced today by Jeff Robinov, President, Domestic Production, Warner Bros. Pictures.

Produced by Jon Peters (Ali, Batman) and written by J.J. Abrams (Armageddon, executive producer of TV's "Alias"), the project is a re-imagining of the Superman legend. The screenplay is based upon DC Comics' classic character, created by Jerry Siegel and Joe Shuster.

"Superman is an American icon and a timeless hero who shares a rich history with Warner Bros.," said Alan Horn, President, Warner Bros. "We are very happy to be working with Brett, Jon and J.J. on this important new chapter in the Superman legacy."

Stated Jeff Robinov, "J.J. Abrams and Jon Peters were given the daunting task of re-imagining the Superman epic and J.J. met the challenge, delivering a terrific script with emotion, depth and scale that bring new dimension to this legendary character. We couldn't be more pleased to entrust the next chapter in the Superman mythology to Brett Ratner, a dynamic director whose skillful blend of action, comedy and drama has captured the imaginations of audiences worldwide.".

good or bad?
    http://img53.imageshack.us/img53/6324/fightclubmlzq1.jpg

Credits
    Good, i guess. Its kinda like:

"Rush Hour" meets "Superman"

Credits
    I really think the choice of director is the least of our worries here... But I like Ratner, so I'll take it with a grain of salt.
    Are you a Mexi-CAN or a Mexi-CAN'T?

Credits
    Just was watching Rove Live... and Brett Ratner was on with Hopkins talking about Red Dragon. Good news ppl

With Ratner going to be making SuperMan... Hopkins will also be in it since they are good friends now. Well.. ratner wants him in it... and Hopkins said he'd love to. Question is... will his timetable allow for it?
    He will be doing the role of SuperMan's father. Don't if alien or human. Ratner also said that its a remake of the SuperMan series... not a prequel like rumours say.
    /!\ Certified Bandwidth Abuser || ([)(]) Dolby Digital me bitch! || Alicia Keys || Game Trailers || FaceBook user ||
    || All-time Favourite TV Shows: Battlestar Galactica (2003+), Dead Like Me, FireFly, Invader ZIM, Space: Above & Beyond, Veronica Mars ||

[ -- Music Festival Whore! -- ]