Thanks Thanks:  0
    Credits

Honda's ASIMO mimics the ED209 and Falls Down

<embed style="width:400px; height:326px;" id="VideoPlayback" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" src="http://video.google.com/googleplayer.swf?docId=-6947118853654187245&hl=en" flashvars=""> </embed>

FF to the 1-minute mark to see Honda's ASIMO robot tumbling down some stairs like someone in the nosebleed seats sniped him with an EMP. If you look closely, you can see its featureless mirrored face shatter on the hard floor of the stage. The Lesson: When they come to put our little meaty heads on electric spears, retreat to the second floor and wait for reinforcements.–Brian Lam
    dats propa shameful. love the way they bring in the curtain style thingy... as if they gona start operating on asimo. lol

Credits
    oh no, thats such a shame.
    reminds me kinda that Robocop scene, where the bad robot kix robocops a**, but the human inside robocop defeats the powerfull badrobo by simple going downstairs....
    Me angry! Where´s my food!

My DVD Collection, My Blu-ray collection

j7wild Guest

Talking

guess it hasn't been perfected yet!!

Credits
    haha, stupid ASIMO. It's really sad that they have to cover everything up like that.

Credits
    Think of the poor midget inside

You're waiting for a train, a train that will take you far away. You know where you hope this train will take you, but you can't be sure. But it doesn't matter - because we'll be together.

Credits
    I bet it's Frodo!

Moved from Minas Tirith!!! Direction of my new path is not so clear, but I think I'm on the way to MY SHIRE
    Credits
    "Is it secret?! Is it safe?!"

Credits
    IT HAPPENED AGAIN!! i cant believe this! dis is looking baaaaaaaad for ASIMO

<object width="425" height="350"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/6dKPkL2oto0"></param><param name="wmode" value="transparent"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/6dKPkL2oto0" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" wmode="transparent" width="425" height="350"></embed></object>

Moved from Minas Tirith!!! Direction of my new path is not so clear, but I think I'm on the way to MY SHIRE
    Credits
    But this time he has fallen coming down. That's progress

Credits
    That's even funnier than the first one. Every time I watch it, it cracks me up. Poor, poor midget....

Credits
    Pity, that not squeal and don't move legs like this big robot in Robocop

Credits
    alot of u in this thread have refered to "the big robot" in robocop... how can non of you remember that its called ED209... its a classic!!. for shame on all ov u who didnt remember lolz

sumhow i get the feeling that very soon a third video is gona come out with the ASIMO falling... but now from the right hand side.
    Last edited by aS!Dz; 12-15-2006 at 07:09 AM.

Credits
    You're right. Shame on me

If ASIMO fall third time, he'll burn with the stairs...