Thanks Thanks:  0
    Credits

Red face Xmas kills me...

So...in two days the christmas comes and I ¨just bought my last gifts. I was buying them so late this year! And why? Cause I cant hold myself .... I was first about to buy some gifts more then month ago and then tried every week .... and what was the result? I always bought myself some DVD and nothing else!!
    I just couldnt stop it ... so in last month I bought bout 15 DVDs, which is really a HUUGE amount for me. Yes, they were goddamn cheap (I have never seen so low prizes before in here ...), but heck, its christmas and I keep buying some gifts myself Today I bought Top Gun, omg

anyhoo, I finally bought something for everyone.
    I bought mobile phone for my father, on which I spent almost all of my money (I am a student so money is what I really dont have .... )
    Bought new Robbie Williams and Seal (DVD+CD) for my mom, dunno why, but she admires´em both ......
    Bought Dr.NO (007) DVD remastered edition for my stepfather, coz he loves all bonds and this one is missing in his collection
    and bought some movies (VHS for my grandma, omg .... VHS is mre expensive then DVD now, lol) (DVD bout cars for my grandpa and for second grandma cookbook) for grandparents.

So, what did U buy to your closest for christmas? (PS: I know that in fact its santa, who brings the gifts, but ssshhh )
    Me angry! Where´s my food!

My DVD Collection, My Blu-ray collection

Credits
    Well, I bought my parents a DVD recorder so they can transfer their countless VHS home movies to DVD before the tapes disintegrate. I also bought a DVD recorder with a built in DVR for my gf but she didn't want it, so I took it back. But I also bought her a bottle of perfume that she wanted, which she kept.

I bought my 5 year old nephew a Mace Windu FX Lightsaber from Master Replicas. For which my parents, and my sister, will probably kill me. But he liked mine, so I thought I should buy him one as well.

The only thing I can really think of that I want is the Double Bladed Darth Maul FX Lightsaber, that no one in my family seems to want to spend the money on. I have all the rest, except for the Obi Wan Kenobi lightsaber, but I'd rather have the Darth Maul one for now....

That's not me in the picture.

I also think this would be cool to have, but it costs about $2,000 and I have no where to put it. But if I did buy it for $2000, I'd make room....

http://www.entertainmentearth.com/pr...mber=MRSW155SE
    Clark Kent is who I am. Superman is what I can do.

j7wild Guest
    I gave everyone a $25 Visa Gift Card

Credits
    whats that?

j7wild Guest

Exclamation

Quote Originally Posted by st39.6 View Post
    whats that?
    http://www.bankofamerica.com/giftcard/

You can buy from $25 to $2500;

I got the $25 ones!!

and they can be used anywhere accepts VISA Credit Cards including online purchases.

Moved from Minas Tirith!!! Direction of my new path is not so clear, but I think I'm on the way to MY SHIRE
    Credits
    Quote Originally Posted by st39.6 View Post
    whats that?
    It's not funny to give him/her pure money. But you can hide them in the plastic card.

Credits
    I got my brother a hand carved wooden chess set, looks very cool.