Thanks Thanks:  0
    Credits

Talking A great postive day at the movies! -- Happy Feet/Charlotte's Web/Pursuit of Happyness

Just saw the following three movies yesterday (I don't get to the theater much!)

All three movies are great! It's rare that I can say also that you will leave feeling good from each movie, as each movie has a positive message too it! So I'd reccomend seeing all three, and particularly in the same day!

I know I'll need to add three more movies to my collections!

P.S. A little easter egg from "Pursuit of Happyness"...watch Will Smith pass the real Chris Gardner somewhere in the movie...to help you here's a pic from the primere of the movie with the two men
    Last edited by Granite; 01-03-2007 at 04:39 PM.
    Our greatest accomplishments cannot be behind us, because our destiny lies above us. - Matthew Mcconaughey - Interstellar

j7wild Guest

Exclamation

you saw 3 movies in the same day?

do you still have your eyes, your legs and your back?

I saw "The Good Shepherd" (running time 3 hours with previews) and "We Are Marshall" (Running time 2 hours 25 minutes with previews) yesterday back to back (there was only 5 minutes between shows, barely enough time for me to run to the Restroom, get a refill on my drink and go from one auditorium to the other) and after I was done, I think my eyes were burning and my legs were numb and my back was broken!!

Moved from Minas Tirith!!! Direction of my new path is not so clear, but I think I'm on the way to MY SHIRE
    Credits
    Quote Originally Posted by j7wild View Post
    you saw 3 movies in the same day?

do you still have your eyes, your legs and your back?
    Hey! It's nothing hard. Some years ago me ad my wife seen Space Jam, Wild Things and US. Marshalls one after another

Credits
    3 movies on one day. That is easy. But I say "Star Trek Night" only. Part 1 -> Part 7. 18-19 hours at the cinema. That was great and tough!

My last triple-day was "The Holiday" + "Eragon" + "Apocalypto".

Moved from Minas Tirith!!! Direction of my new path is not so clear, but I think I'm on the way to MY SHIRE
    Credits
    Hmmm. This weekend in Poland I can have triple-day TWICE just with openers: "Saw III", "Deja Vu", "The Fountain", "Marie Antoinette", "Arthur and the Minimoys" and "The Prestige".

Credits
    I almost every day have double-day movie, and triple aint that hard at all when u sleep only 4 hours a day (which I do....)...But I really dont remember my last triple day .... never done in cinema thought, always once or twice a day in cinema and rest does DVD at home .... sweet home. I remember watching all three extended Lord of the Rings movies a while ago .... that was long, hehe
    Me angry! Where´s my food!

My DVD Collection, My Blu-ray collection

Credits
    Quote Originally Posted by st39.6 View Post
    I remember watching all three extended Lord of the Rings movies a while ago .... that was long, hehe
    We've had this marathon 2 years ago December 31st. We started morning and finished just before midnight. 11 and half hours of LOTR EE.

Credits
    I also watched all of the LoTR (EE) films during a marathon two years ago. That's the last time I've seen them. :-) Hoping to see Charlotte's Web tomorrow afternoon.