Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Credits

Question I want to make a suggestion to J-P about putting a LIMIT on the next DVD shipment!!

I think there should be a limit to how many DVD one can bit on.

Maybe only allow so many points per day (let's say 50,000 points limit per member per day) or limit to 2 DVDs purchases a day (2 single disc or a combination of 1 single and one multi disc set) or something along those lines.

We have members here with 6 to 12 million points, they can just come in on the day J-P puts those DVDs in vbPlaza ML Merchandise and buy EVERYTHING in one single transaction.

It wouldn't be fair to the Members with 1 or 2 million points who only want to get one or two DVDs because someone decided to Monopolize everything.

hey I just went there and there is not one single DVD posted, did everything get sold including Leprechaun and some of the other B titles DVDs?

Moved from Minas Tirith!!! Direction of my new path is not so clear, but I think I'm on the way to MY SHIRE
    Credits
    Quote Originally Posted by j7wild View Post
    hey I just went there and there is not one single DVD posted, did everything get sold including Leprechaun and some of the other B titles DVDs?
    I've asked about it here

about DVD's: Not because I'm thinking about just one, maybe 2 DVD's, but I agree with you j7wild all the way! I have more than 10 mil points but I don't want to buy more DVD's. Maybe just one T-Shirt... or good poster...

Credits
    There is new software being worked on now, that I'm hoping will be done soon, that will allow users to bid on merchandise (ala Ebay).
    This should make it more fair for everyone, and more fun at the same time.

Credits

Talking

Quote Originally Posted by Jean-Pierre Bazinet View Post
    There is new software being worked on now, that I'm hoping will be done soon, that will allow users to bid on merchandise (ala Ebay).
    cool, if it's not ready by Mid-February, I will hold the shipment

Moved from Minas Tirith!!! Direction of my new path is not so clear, but I think I'm on the way to MY SHIRE
    Credits
    Wow! I mean Whoo-ah! Yes!

cool, if it's not ready by Mid-February, I will hold the shipment
    Why would you waste time? Send it and forget it

Credits
    that is a great idea!! (ebay style)

Credits

cool, and it will give us who´s not in your timezone a better chance at grabbing the nicest stuff =)
    "A celibate clergy is an especially good idea, because it tends to suppress any hereditary propensity toward fanaticism." / Carl Sagan

Credits
    well I dont care bout timezones that much since I sleep only 4 hours a day, but I dont think it solves anything. Its more like richest users will now REALLY be able of buying anythin coz they can beat anyone...
    Me angry! Where´s my food!

My DVD Collection, My Blu-ray collection

Credits
    The way I look at it.. the richest users will fight with themselves to get stuff. Then, when they spend a million points on a dvd, they won't want to spend anymore, and the other stuff will be up for grabs by the not so rich folks.

Credits

Talking

The way I look at it.. the richest users will fight with themselves to get stuff. Then, when they spend a million points on a dvd, they won't want to spend anymore, and the other stuff will be up for grabs by the not so rich folks.
    you are right;

the richest users will not want to part with all them points!!

Credits
    J-P and j7: Both of you say truth. I can't even imagine, how could I spend a million points on a single DVD... It's so hard to get this million
    Last edited by Mithrandir01; 01-12-2007 at 05:33 AM.

Credits
    well I can imagine that. And of course the richest will fight for the most interesting titles, so the "poor" ones will be left with the rest of non-interesting titles....dont know men....me dont like it I know, make more points and so on,but ....

Credits
    Dear God! I'm talking here about spending 1 mil on single DVD but meanwhile... I bet 2.4 mil points!

but I hope I'll win this 9.7 mil...

Credits
    Quote Originally Posted by st39.6 View Post
    well I can imagine that. And of course the richest will fight for the most interesting titles, so the "poor" ones will be left with the rest of non-interesting titles....dont know men....me dont like it I know, make more points and so on,but ....
    st39.6 I think JP is right. The richest users will get poorer after this next shipment of DVD's. In the end, this will bring balance to the force

Credits

B titles DVDs from ML (?)

...hey I just went there and there is not one single DVD posted, did everything get sold including Leprechaun and some of the other B titles DVDs?

Quote Originally Posted by st39.6
    well I dont care bout timezones that much since I sleep only 4 hours a day, but I dont think it solves anything. Its more like richest users will now REALLY be able of buying anythin coz they can beat anyone...
    I would like to suggest to create an special area for some titles to avoid bid over it

Specially those B titles...

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast