Thanks Thanks:  0
    Credits

What's with the noobs?

What's up with a lot of the new members? You know the ones who have one line posts that sound like a bad fortune cookie.
    You're waiting for a train, a train that will take you far away. You know where you hope this train will take you, but you can't be sure. But it doesn't matter - because we'll be together.

Credits
    In General, it's members ringing up postcounts for spamming and/or testing the waters. there are some valid new members who are making an effort to integrate, but few unfortunately. For obvious reasons I wont get into the various specifics, but they either give up, or get caught and banned. Welcome to the holiday season, everyone wants to advertize for free!!!!!

I can't see through walls, but I can kick your ass.

Credits
    wonder if its that new facebook connection thing. Maybe more people are getting clued into this site.
    Our greatest accomplishments cannot be behind us, because our destiny lies above us. - Matthew Mcconaughey - Interstellar

j7wild Guest

Question

Quote Originally Posted by Granite View Post
    wonder if its that new facebook connection thing. Maybe more people are getting clued into this site.
    more people coming to this site is good, right?

j7wild Guest
    like the one that just made 5 posts (all very short oness) this morning in one forum and then leave, probably never to be seen again!!

are they real people?

Credits
    Quote Originally Posted by j7wild View Post
    like the one that just made 5 posts (all very short oness) this morning in one forum and then leave, probably never to be seen again!!

are they real people?
    Where??????????

j7wild Guest

Question

Quote Originally Posted by jacques1400 View Post
    Where??????????
    you sneaky....

was she real or was she Memorex?

Credits
    Quote Originally Posted by j7wild View Post
    you sneaky....

was she real or was she Memorex?
    They are real people and lots of them too, as to what their profile states, who knows and I dont care.
    The majority of these "Noobs" are here to see if they can drum up the postcount in order to spam their signature among various other things.
    I do have to admit though, they are a creative bunch, and some have a huge set of "Balls" on them, i'll give them that much.

j7wild Guest
    hard to drum up a post count with 5 posts.

LOL!