Thanks Thanks:  0
    j7wild Guest

Cool Keeley Hazell to star in "Baywatch" Movie (2008) !!

Once again proving the powers in Hollywood are unable to resist turning a TV series into a movie, DreamWorks has inked a deal to bring "Baywatch" back to the masses with a "Baywatch" movie.

"Baywatch" ran from 1989 to 2001, and followed the adventures of curvaceous and/or hunky lifeguards who sported red spandex swimsuits.

British pin-up KEELEY HAZELL is set to don the famous red swimsuit in the forthcoming BAYWATCH movie after wowing film producers.

The 20 year old model was scouted by film producers after she appeared in the latest US edition of Playboy as Babe Of The Month. She says, "They said some really flattering things, which was nice, but I won't let it go to my head. "It would be a great opportunity to try some acting and I'll see where it takes me."

The original TV series attracted 1.1 billion viewers all over the world and made stars out of PAMELA ANDERSON, YASMINE BLEETH and CARMEN ELECTRA.

"Baywatch: The Movie" is set to hit the big screen next year (2008).

More Keeley Here:

http://www.movie-list.com/forum/show...ghlight=hazell

Moved from Minas Tirith!!! Direction of my new path is not so clear, but I think I'm on the way to MY SHIRE
    Credits
    I say carefully yeah and wow and whoo-ah!

Why carefully? I hope she act better than in "home made" adult video, which he made for the internet

Credits
    I'm speechless I'm so happy.

Credits
    A lot of people would look forward to this (myself included), but be embarrased to be seen going to it in a theater.

Might do okay on DVD, except that there are other more extreme videos to get on DVD.
    If you can stay calm, while all around you is chaos...then you probably haven't completely understood the seriousness of the situation.

Moved from Minas Tirith!!! Direction of my new path is not so clear, but I think I'm on the way to MY SHIRE
    Credits
    I think it will be BO hit. Just give the people some naked boobies. One or two.

Credits
    It all depends on the rating, if it's NC-17 you bet your *** this will be the biggest thing since Star Wars.

:-)

Credits
    With NC-17 there will be not one or two naked boobies... a lot of them! And not only boobies!

Credits
    This is how I imagine this will be:

They will give it an R and will do a romantic life guarding drama with one or two sex scenes where you don't see anything.

As soon as the credits roll every man in the audience will realize that there won't be anything more and begin throwing sodas and ripping out chairs.

About 30 seconds into the credits the popcorn stand will be destroyed, followed by the burning of the manager's office.

Be very careful DreamWorks, you just don't want to tease guys like that.

Credits
    I can't imagine an R rated Baywatch movie. Most likely it will end up being some kind of reunion movie and PG-13 (if not PG).

Credits
    Quote Originally Posted by wirm View Post
    I can't imagine an R rated Baywatch movie.
    But I can dreamig about this, right?