Page 6 of 16 FirstFirst ... 45678 ... LastLast
    Credits
    A problem in the Numbers tournaments:
    http://www.movie-list.com/forum/arca...tourney&tid=19

JP has to play one more time to debug it.
    *)
    .~.~*) .~*)
    (.~ (.~ `(.)~
    My Listology profile

Moved from Minas Tirith!!! Direction of my new path is not so clear, but I think I'm on the way to MY SHIRE
    Credits
    There's no problem right now. Problem with Numbers is... how to submit good score. I explain that simple:

Short before end of stage (e.g. with only one number on stage) leave the game. You'll lose 100 points, but only then you'll see button "submit score" and you'll have chance to win.

Credits
    Quote Originally Posted by Mithrandir01 View Post
    There's no problem right now. Problem with Numbers is... how to submit good score. I explain that simple:

Short before end of stage (e.g. with only one number on stage) leave the game. You'll lose 100 points, but only then you'll see button "submit score" and you'll have chance to win.
    This is not the only problem. JP had higher point than Harvey, but had to play one more time to debug it (you already got that problem). The other thing, they say I haven't play for 3 days, but I have play yesterday.
    It's ok, tournaments go weird sometimes, this is just a game.

Moved from Minas Tirith!!! Direction of my new path is not so clear, but I think I'm on the way to MY SHIRE
    Credits
    About Numbers... the problem is not only in tournaments, in single game too.

Credits
    Official results:

Jean-Pierre Bazinet has won Press Your Luck Tournament beating in final round Lestat 7500:1100.

Mithrandir01 has won Bejeweled Tournament beating in final round Nance 3834:3253.

Harvey has won Speed Biker Tournament beating in final round Jedi Master 47584:44002.

Mathieu5 has won Blast Billards Tournament beating in final round Mithrandir01 2465:1449. (shame on me!).

Jedi Master has won Lightium Slingo Tournament beating in final round htitos 5490:4710.

Credits
    Five tournaments are still active.

Six still waiting for new players! (Ztar and Kenoka Slingo have only 1 open slot).

here

Credits
    League of Extraordinary Tournaments Winners:

Mithrandir01 - 6
    Nance - 3
    Harvey - 3
    Jedi Master - 3
    Mathieu5 - 2
    Jean-Pierre Bazinet - 1
    Granite - 1
    michalz00 - 1

If you want to join them, go here, play and win!
    Last edited by Mithrandir01; 02-09-2007 at 01:48 AM.

Credits
    There are four NEW Tournaments! All have 8 slots and 500 vpoints entry. The prize is 4,000 vpoints!

Blast Billards Tournament
    Big Money Tournament
    Bejeweled Tournament
    Speed Biker Tournament

Credits
    Quote Originally Posted by Jedi Master View Post
    I'll give you a chance in the Lasagna From Heaven Tournament Mithrandir01 ...or maby not if you do well in your first try
    Hey! You've primised me a chance in final. Once I see 132 points, day later 320! Is this a chance?

Credits
    Official results:

Jedi Master has won one more time Lasagna From Heaven Tournament beating in final round Mithrandir01 320:200.

Mithrandir01 has won Numbers Tournament beating in final round Jean-Pierre Bazinet 18384:17826.
    Last edited by Mithrandir01; 02-09-2007 at 01:50 AM.

Credits
    Three tournaments are still active.

Ten still waiting for new players.

here

Credits
    Hey Mithrandir01 You see the Slingo deluxe tourney? I'm in the final and the other two players are also completed however it will advance the winner to the finals. Know anyhing about this kindad stuff?

"Suddenly I heard a tapping, as of someone gently rapping, rapping at my chamber door. You heard me rapping, Right?"

Credits
    Same is now in Gold Strike Tournemant (I'm not in final, but I've beat Jedi Master). It's some kind of bug in tournamets. J-P will have delete this tournaments.

Credits
    Quote Originally Posted by Mithrandir01 View Post
    Same is now in Gold Strike Tournemant (I'm not in final, but I've beat Jedi Master). It's some kind of bug in tournamets. J-P will have delete this tournaments.
    Another bug

Credits
    Quote Originally Posted by Lestat View Post
    Hey Mithrandir01 You see the Slingo deluxe tourney? I'm in the final and the other two players are also completed however it will advance the winner to the finals. Know anyhing about this kindad stuff?
    You be quite. I will get you next tourney!!

Page 6 of 16 FirstFirst ... 45678 ... LastLast