Thanks Thanks:  0
    Credits

An interesting question.

I was doing some thinking the other day when a friend of mine asked me if I had seen SAW III yet and I said no not yet because I had been busy with other things and hadn't had time to rent any movies lately. After he asked me that I started thinking about the SAW movies in general then for some reason I started thinking about MacGyver then I put the two together MacGyver in SAW!

What do you guys think would MacGyver beable to out smart, out do and complete/conquer every puzzle and trap that Jigsaw could throw at him? If MacGyver could do this what would Jigsaw think of him? Would this inturn give Jigsaw a person on par with his intellect and ablity or would MacGyver surpass him since he can get out of any situation?

Credits
    since all the Jigsaw´s traps are about defeating pain and fear and / or killing someone, not really bout intelligence, MacGyver would have probably died the first
    Me angry! Where´s my food!

My DVD Collection, My Blu-ray collection

Credits
    Quote Originally Posted by st39.6 View Post
    since all the Jigsaw´s traps are about defeating pain and fear and / or killing someone, not really bout intelligence, MacGyver would have probably died the first
    but it does have to do on some level with intelligence. From the films it shows that Jigsaw is very smart to have the ablity to create these traps and devises that he uses. Then you have to look at the character of MacGyver and what he can do, if you can build something you can just as well take it apart. What if MacGyver was able to disable or deactivate the item with out hurting himself or others, How would the character of Jigsaw react to that if his captive could get out without hurting himself or others.

Credits

aslong as he has his above tool. Jigsaw aint got nothing on Mcgyver! LOL

Credits
    Oh please, MacGyver could build a rocket launcher with his paper clip and just leave.

Credits
    I don't know about Jigsaw, but MacGuyver can beat the A-Team.

http://www.grudge-match.com/History/...macgyver.shtml

(I love that site... I'm sorry that they shut down, though... they had some good matchups, and MacGuyver vs. Jigsaw would have been right up their alley.)
    Corfy
    Laugh at life or life will laugh at you.
    Website | DVD Collection

Credits
    The thing about Jigsaw is that he has all that time to set up his traps while the victim usually has a limited time to solve the puzzle. In a fair match, who knows? But if you wake up with your head in a bear trap and have 60 seconds to dig your own eye out, there's really not that much you can invent that will help.
    If you can stay calm, while all around you is chaos...then you probably haven't completely understood the seriousness of the situation.

Credits
    yeah but he wudnt have to dig his own eye out for the key as mcgyver wud b able to pick the lock...... jus by using bitting his nail and den using that to pick da lock! LOL