Thanks Thanks:  0
    Credits

Sony talk about Metal Gear Movie

There hasn't been much information on the Metal Gear Solid movie front since it was announced by Studio Kojima at last E3, other than that it was indeed underway. Now GameStop brings us news that Sony Pictures Entertainment is working on the project, straight from the mouth of the studio's Vice Chairman Yair Laundau.

"We're working with the Metal Gear guys," Landau told GameSpot following his D.I.C.E. Summit keynote in Las Vegas. "It's a very cinematic game, it really lends itself to movie-telling. But the question is, 'How do you translate Snake's experience into a full arc that conforms to what audiences expect on the large screen?'"

The answer is 2 hours of the naked Raiden shuffle.

He also spoke to GameStop about a possible EverQuest movie from a very prolific, very unnamed director, though I doubt anything any Hollywood big shot could create could ever top the masterpiece that is Dungeons & Dragons: Wrath of the Dragon God.
    source: Kotaku

alternative link: http://uk.gamespot.com/news/6165595....s&subj=6165595

Credits
    cool. this will be an awesome movie.

Credits
    I know Metal Gear Solid games for a very long time ...
    It is one of the best games ever made ..
    But if they are realy wanty to make a movie about him ...
    They should let the diraction and story line for the KONAMI Co.

Moved from Minas Tirith!!! Direction of my new path is not so clear, but I think I'm on the way to MY SHIRE
    Credits
    @b13: why do you write in the middle of the post?

Credits
    Mr. Mithrandir01 ,,

Frist of all Is there any problem when I write in the middle of the post? does it mean anything that I don't ? please let me know cause I have no Idea ??

Second ... I want you to know that ((English)) is not my mother langauge so I do have problem in writing but I try my best .. and why you keep writing about me in all my posts ?? ( I feel like you are my English teacher )

Moved from Minas Tirith!!! Direction of my new path is not so clear, but I think I'm on the way to MY SHIRE
    Credits
    Quote Originally Posted by b13 View Post
    Mr. Mithrandir01 ,,

Frist of all Is there any problem when I write in the middle of the post? does it mean anything that I don't ? please let me know cause I have no Idea ??

Second ... I want you to know that ((English)) is not my mother langauge so I do have problem in writing but I try my best .. and why you keep writing about me in all my posts ?? ( I feel like you are my English teacher )
    Dear b13.

First: I'm just curious. You are the only one, who write in the middle of the post here. That's not a problem for me. I'm just curious.

Second: English is not my mother language too and I'm the last here, who can learn you English. That's why I never do this.

Third: I've checked all yours post. I've answered twice. Both replies are in "Trailer Music" section and I tried to help you with Windtalkers Trailer Music and Dark Hero by Boomerang. So... I'm writing abour your two posts, trying to help you. If you don't want to... just write.

Fourth: I'm really glad that you are member of the Movie-List and never want to irritate you. Sorry if I did.

Credits
    Dear Mithrandir01 ,

I would like to thank you 4 your nice words and I wish you didn't upsit for my previouse post ... and it is an honer for me when you help me ...

sorry 4 misunderstanding my friend and wish you all the best ...

Bandar

Credits
    Dear b13.

It's a pleasure for me to meet you here

Greetings

Michal

Credits
    The more and more I see movies based on video games the more I shake my head. None of them will ever be box office smashes. DOOM was horrible, Resident Evil is maybe the only real exception so far. Bloodrayne was horrible, Tomb Raider movies were OK, not sure about the gross income on that (Angelina made them so I will except them). Mortal Kombat ones were so-so, Street Fighter *gag* *cough*, Super Mario Bros *gag* *cough*, Double Dragon *zzzzzz*.

Keep in mind I only posted the ones up when it came to live action movies not CGI/Animation movies. I am sure there are a few more live action ones that I am missing.

I know it was a board game but Dungeons and Dragons was pathetic. I wish they would do a remake of that with all the CGI technology out now.