Thanks Thanks:  0

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    j7wild Guest

Red face Cote De Pablo is a Hottie Cutie !!

Cote de Pablo is a television actress. She was born on November 12, 1979 in Santiago, Chile, but was raised in Miami, Florida where she attended Arvida Middle School and then The New World School Of Arts. In 1994, she co-hosted the show called Control, under the name of Maria Jose de Pablo, along with former Entertainment Tonight host Carlos Ponce. She graduated from Carnegie Mellon in 2000 with a degree in musical theater.

The 5 ft 7 in Cote played Latina roles in short-lived series such as The Education of Max Bickford and The Jury before joining NAVY NCIS in its third season (2005-2006) as Ziva David, an Israeli Mossad operative attached to NCIS.

Navy NCIS is one of my favorite TV Shows!!

Last edited by j7wild; 01-03-2008 at 05:25 PM.

Credits
    Yep, I watch her on NCIS all the time as well.
    If you can stay calm, while all around you is chaos...then you probably haven't completely understood the seriousness of the situation.

Credits
    Yeah shes hot but j7wild likes her on NCIS? But she's Israeli
    /!\ Certified Bandwidth Abuser || ([)(]) Dolby Digital me bitch! || Alicia Keys || Game Trailers || FaceBook user ||
    || All-time Favourite TV Shows: Battlestar Galactica (2003+), Dead Like Me, FireFly, Invader ZIM, Space: Above & Beyond, Veronica Mars ||

[ -- Music Festival Whore! -- ]

j7wild Guest

j7wild Guest

j7wild Guest
    Cote at the 2008 ALMA Awards August 17th

j7wild Guest

Cool

Cote's Bikini scene from NCIS:

http://rapidshare.com/files/15202812...oNavyNCIS1.avi

8.5 MB

j7wild Guest

Cool

Cote and Pauley Perrette 2009 CBS showtime summer press tour August 3rd, for NCIS