Thanks Thanks:  0
    Credits

Attention Parents!!! How does this happen?

<embed style="width:400px; height:326px;" id="VideoPlayback" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" src="http://video.google.com/googleplayer.swf?docId=6041147271876676188&hl=en-CA" flashvars=""> </embed>
    Clark Kent is who I am. Superman is what I can do.

Credits
    That is so sad. Does anyone know more about this story? Is it a medical condition? I can't believe that someone that young could become that overweight just by overeating.
    You're waiting for a train, a train that will take you far away. You know where you hope this train will take you, but you can't be sure. But it doesn't matter - because we'll be together.

j7wild Guest
    whatever the cause maybe, some of the fault should be on the parents;

I bet they stock the house with all kind of junk foods just because the children wants it and they (the parents) don't know how to say NO.

Furthermore, the kids are most likely at home after school without any parental supervision because both parents must work in this Materialistic Instant Gratification Got To Have It Now Society of OURS (I'm talking about the U.S.), and the children are left to fend off for themselves until the parent get home.

Which means the children have easy access to a bountiful of junk food (chips, cookies, soda, ice cream, sweets, pastries and more, etc) and they are constantly eating it and when it comes to dinner time, they are not hungry.

Additionally, the children are stuck in front of a TV or Video Game Console playing on a TV or a Computer and without parents around to encourage them to go outside and play, they get fatter and fatter by the day!!

I used U.S.A. as my example because the U.S.A. has the most obese children in the whole world.

The country of Abundance and Plentiful is creating a generation of overweight kids who are going to become overweight adults with medical problems, heart attacks, poor work performance and low abilities as a member of society, early deaths and who are also going to become a medical burden on the society as a whole.

It's a shame!!