Thanks Thanks:  0

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    j7wild Guest

Cool Zack Snyder's Watchmen (2008) !!

Zack Snyder is going to make a movie based on the Alan Moore's graphic novel series "Watchmen".

Warner Bros originally told Snyder not to make "300" into a Rated R movie because they were afraid the violence and blood would turn people away and the movie will flop at the box office.

Now with the success of "300" at the box office; Warner Bros is begging Snyder to make "Watchmen" a rated R movie and not only that, they are giving him complete artistic carte blanche.

I hear there will be scenes of Children and Babies getting eaten by dogs and brutal rape scenes.

So my question is:

Is anyone here familiar with this Comic Series?

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Watchmen

http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0409459/

Credits
    I've read it and I know KRALe is reading it right now. It's an amazing story by Alan Moore, one of the best comic books I've ever read (if not the best). I'm not really sure if it can be successfully made into a movie - it's a very, very complex story. I hope Alan Moore will be involved in making this one, if they want to stay true to the comic book, just like Frank Miller was involved in Sin City and 300.

I've seen V For Vendetta and I like it, but I know that people who've read the comic book say it's better then the movie... And also - Alan Moore didn't want his name associated with that movie. Let's hope it won't happen with Watchmen.

Credits

Moved from Minas Tirith!!! Direction of my new path is not so clear, but I think I'm on the way to MY SHIRE
    Credits
    Best comic-book ever.