Thanks Thanks:  22

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    j7wild Guest

Exclamation

Quote Originally Posted by cosacosa View Post
    Why wouldn't they be real??? Because she's in High School Musical? Anyway, she truly is a beauty, but I'm in two minds about her acting abilities...
    Because High School Musical is a Disney Film and Vanessa is a Disney Contract star and they are required to be a good wholesome role model for young girls when you work for Disney.

But considering Disney's past picks have turned out differently: Britney Spears, Christina Aguilera, Lindsay Lohan...

Here's more personal photos of Vanessa:

Credits
    Quote Originally Posted by j7wild View Post
    ...But considering Disney's past picks have turned out differently: Britney Spears, Christina Aguilera, Lindsay Lohan...
    not that i care that much (mostly becuase i have a son and not a daughter, i could care less about that wholesome image) - however, you really can not include Christina in that crowd. she is an extremely talented singer (who doesn't depend on her gyrations alone) and has done a fairly good job of keeping herself out of the spotlight and public controversy. the other two, well, they speak for themselves.

also, that wholesome image they try to put across only means that they will be in Playboy around 30, when their careers start to tank, instead of 20....
    "I hate to advocate weird chemicals, alcohol, violence or insanity to anyone …
    but they've always worked for me,"

Hunter S.Thompson