Thanks Thanks:  0
    j7wild Guest

Angry Arrest all members of Senate who support this for Treason !!

http://news.yahoo.com/s/ap/20070515/ap_on_go_co/us_iraq

They want to end Funding for our troops in Iraq?

That's like throwing those brave troops into enemy territory without any weapons and support.

Cut the funding; you cut their lifeline!!

They won't have gasoline to run their vehicles and choppers and tanks; they won't have ammo for their weapons; they won't have food, spare parts and medical supply and anything required to sustain them day in and day out!!

The Senators who support this think they are hurting President Bush by doing this but who they are really hurting are the Brave Men and Women who are over there fighting this war for our freedom!!

Every one of the Senators who support this bill(s) should be arrested and charged with Treason against the United States of America!!

Credits
    Well maybe by doing this the troops will come home and away from a place they had no business being put into.
    You're waiting for a train, a train that will take you far away. You know where you hope this train will take you, but you can't be sure. But it doesn't matter - because we'll be together.

Credits
    LOL!!!

Yea if the funding is cut im sure the soldiers will stay there, fighting with sticks and stones. OR maybe they´ll go home...

Besides, the ones who should be arrested are the criminals in the White House.
    "A celibate clergy is an especially good idea, because it tends to suppress any hereditary propensity toward fanaticism." / Carl Sagan

Credits
    IMO the US should just have bombed that place from there cumfy chairs in washington and not bothered with a ground war..

But hey thats just me..

Fed7haS
    She's just too pretty for Hollywood. I don't know, put her in a glass box and display her at the Metropolitan Museum of Art or something. - Jake on the topic of Scarlett Johansson.

Credits
    ...over there fighting this war for our freedom!!
    I'm confused...for whose freedom are they fighting?

Credits
    here we go again....
    "I hate to advocate weird chemicals, alcohol, violence or insanity to anyone …
    but they've always worked for me,"

Hunter S.Thompson

Credits
    Quote Originally Posted by Jack Stoney View Post
    I'm confused...for whose freedom are they fighting?
    I was wondering the same thing but I'm going to cut j7wild some slack as I'm sure the man isn't getting a lot of sleep these days

j7wild Guest

Question

Quote Originally Posted by chernabog_ca View Post
    I was wondering the same thing but I'm going to cut j7wild some slack as I'm sure the man isn't getting a lot of sleep these days
    sleep? what's that?

Credits

Question sleep

Quote Originally Posted by j7wild View Post
    sleep? what's that?

I'm starting to wonder the same thing myself, it being so loooong since I've had a really decent "kip" . I do vaguely remember that I feel a lot better physically and emotionally when I have had a good sleep wotever time of day or night it may come to me.

Back on topic (sort of): is the "Commander and Chief" really a born again reformed alcoholic?

As to involvement in Iraq I do have an opinion but I am not going air them on this forum.

Hey everyone have a good day or night and TRY to remember to sleep reasonably regularly!
    "Heart and humour and humility will lighten your heavy load"
    Joni Mitchell